+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Creepy Obama images

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Re: Creepy Obama images

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    The entire post by honker22 is probably very true and DB2 knows it.
    Watch out! DB2 may try to hurt your feelings by calling you a douchebag/dildo/ass clown with no credibility. Just wanted to give you fair warning before you scroll down any further. There may be a sophomoric insult awaiting you. Beware!

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mildawg View Post
    DB2 didn't even read the e-mail. He's exactly the type of person who will vote for Obama, because he doesn't care about facts and doesn't bother using his grey matter to think for himself. All he sees is that Obama is a minority and is full of controversy. Besides his desire to raise taxes, DB2 probably knows nothing about Obama's platform. Hell, Obama doesn't even know what Obama's platform is. I think he gets his campaign speech material from the morons on this board, because you'd think Obama was running against Bush. Of course, that's the only way he can win, because weak-minded people like our resident ultra-liberals will associate McCain with Bush, even though they're miles apart on many issues.

Anyway, back to the point of my post. You notice in DB2's post where he says, "So I'll let you guys go on thinking he's a secret Muslim, and I, and the rest of the intelligent free world, will go on with our lives knowing the truth."

Where in the e-mail posted by Honker22 did it say anything about Obama being a "secret Muslim?" It said that his white, atheist mother married a couple of Muslims, but it says nothing about Obama's religious leanings.

You people that support someone like Obama are all the same. You make up your own facts as you go along. The rest of us live in a place called "reality." Come by for a visit sometime and take in the view.
    I'm not an Obama supporter. That being said, I will ask you this question. What was the purpose of an email stressing the fact that his mother married two Muslims and that she is an atheist? Come on now, be honest. You know darn well it is to cast suspicions on whether or not those Muslims and atheist had an influence on Obama. You know darn well that when someone starts a rumor about someone, there will always be those who believe that rumor even when proven not true and there are those that knowing the truth will still be inclined to doubt when given information that reinforces those rumors. That's what the intent of this "truthful" email is. While not stating he is a Muslim, it's intended to plant the seeds that "well, maybe we just don't know."

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting article. I've enjoyed some of her poetry in the past. Sorry this is probably not the right place to put this one.

LINK
    Toni Morrison Clarifies Why She Called Bill Clinton 'First Black President'...

http://www.time.com/time/arts/articl...738303,00.html

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

I don't like any of these clowns running. The argument seems to be your clown is worse than my clown. Not one of these candidates needs to be president.

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by honker22 View Post
    DO I HAVE THIS STRAIGHT

HIS FATHER WAS A KENYAN, MOSLEM, BLACK- WE HAVE SEEN PICTURES OF HIS AFRICAN "FAMILY".
    Ok, this is true so far. Oh, but guess what, "Moslem" is the offensive spelling form of "Muslim". Like calling Democrats Democraps. Same thing. I'm sure you guys love it when athiests call Christians names, right? So we're already off to a great unbiased reporting of fact, right?

HIS MOTHER IS A KANSAN, ATHEIST, WHITE- WHERE ARE THE PICTURES OF HIS KANSAN, WHITE MOTHER AND HIS WHITE GRANDPARENTS WHO RAISED HIM?

Wow, just go to Google Images and type in "Obama mother"... tons of images there. Plus articles in places like The Chicago Tribune and Time Magazine. So, this one is a lie. Quite easily disproven. So we're already 1-2, and the one that *was* true had a religious slur in it. Awesome.

HIS FATHER DESERTED HIS MOTHER AND HIM WHEN HE WAS VERY YOUNG AND WENT BACK TO HIS FAMILY IN KENYA
    His father actually went back to Connecticut to continue his education first. And, we all know that some men just arent ready to be fathers and are too scared to be a real man. So, while partially true, how does this have any bearing on Obama. So we have a half truth, but it's a half-truth that isnt even about Obama.

HIS MOTHER MARRIED AN INDONESIAN MOSLEM AND TOOK HIM TO JAKARTA WHERE HE WAS SCHOOLED IN A MOSLEM SCHOOL.
    Again, the slur 'Moslem'. Nice. Guess what? this leaves out the part where he also spent a few years in a Catholic School. And so what if he spent time, as a little boy, in a Muslim School? I went to a Catholic High School and there were PLENTY of non-catholics who went there. Same thing with Indonesia- He didnt go to a Muslim school to be msulim, he went there because his mom wanted him to get a good education.

Also, since he was just a little boy, and they leave out the part about the catholic school, this is OBVIOUSLY to sew seeds of "maybe he's a secret muslim". If you cant admit that, then you are either blind or lying.

HIS MOTHER RETURNED TO HAWAII AND HE WAS RAISED BY HIS WHITE KANSAN GRANDPARENTS.
    And...so? I knew kids who were raised by their grandparents. What does this have to do with anything? We're still batting about .500 on actual truths here.

HE LATER WENT TO THE BEST HIGH DOLLAR SCHOOLS, HOW?
    Good grades leading to scholarships? his grandparents? Student Loans? How does anyone attend expensive schools. There is no actual statement of any kind of fact here, but is meant to make you think "Gee, maybe it was just because he was black." This is confirmed later on in this email.

HE LIVES IN A $1.4 MILLION DOLLAR HOUSE THAT HE ACQUIRED THROUGH A DEAL WITH A WEALTHY FUND RAISER. HOW?
    How? With money, I'm assuming. Now that that's out the way, there was no deal with Rezko. Obama received no discount from Rezko. And, if this email is going to use specultion ad rumor as fact, I m going to use the fact that the house actually cost $1.65 million to say that this is another lie. Obama has admitted several times that the purchase was a mistake, that he shouldnt have let Rezko buy the adjoining lot because it would look fishy, etc, but no one has EVER been able to prove there was any shady dealings. This is pure rumor and slander.

HE "WORKED" AS A CIVIL RIGHTS ACTIVIST IN CHICAGO
    Let's tackle this part of the paragraph first... "Worked" in quotations is to make you assume that doing civil rights work isnt really work. Why else would work be in quotations if not to give it a sarcastic connotation? So this part is to appeal to people who dont like civil rights, ie: racists. So, if you remove the quotes, it is true he did work as a civil rights activist. But leaving the quotes, it makes it a loaded statement meantto make people think he didnt do anything.

HAS NEVER HELD A PRODUCTIVE JOB.
    NEVER RECEIVED A PAYCHECK FROM A BUSINESS WHICH WAS NOT GOVERNMENT FUNDED AND/OR TAXPAYER SUPPORTED.
    This was the easiest one to disprove. He has worked for Business International Corporation (not govt funded OR taxpayer supported) and New York Public Interest Research Group (not govt funded or taxpayer supported). So, there goes that statement from the email. He also worked at the Woods Fund of Chicago (a philanthropic organization), and taught at University of Chicago's law school... So this email would have you believe that none of these 4 jobs is productive. Really??? Ok, so we have proven that this one is a GIGANTIC lie.

THE PRESIDENCY IS NOT A CIVIL RIGHTS POST, NOR IS IT SUBJECT TO AFFIRMATIVE ACTION,

And here we go. The main point of thi email: He's black!!! This email wants you to believe that the ONLY reason Obama has ever succeeded is affirmative action. If you actually SEE that he is very intelligent, very well educated, and has held numerous jobs where he was hired not for his skin color, but his skills, then you can see that Obama KNOWS the presidency is not subject to affirmative action. But this email would have you believe that the only reason people are voting for him is because he's black. Which is completely false. So we're WAY below .500 in "truths" in this email.
    (ON-THE-JOB TRAINING WON'T CUT IT. )
    Wow, thats funny. You guys didnt seem to mind that W was horribly inexperienced. Although, maybe that just proves this point. So either you guys admit that on the job training *doesnt* work and that W was a horrible failure, or you admit that experience isnt everything. Boy, what a Catch 22 for you guys.

HE ENTERED POLITICS AT THE STATE LEVEL AND THEN THE NATIONAL LEVEL WHERE HE HAS MINIMAL EXPERIENCE.
    Again, W had no national experience.

HE IS PROUD OF HIS "AFRICAN HERITAGE" BUT IT SEEMS THAT HIS ONLY AFRICAN CONNECTION WAS THAT HIS AFRICAN FATHER GOT A WHITE GIRL PREGNANT AND DESERTED HER. I DIDN'T KNOW THAT SPERM CARRIED A "CULTURAL" GENE.
    This is oneo f the most idiotic statements in here. His father was Kenyan, so he is 50% Kenyan. Why shouldnt he be proud of his heritage? How many "Irish" people who have never even been to Ireland and whose grandparents had never been to Ireland, like to be proud of their "Irish" heritage? He has MUCH more connection to Kenya than other people do to THEIR nationalities, yet people have no problems letting others celebrate their heritage. Heritage is culture, traditions and national assets preserved from one generation to another. So if he's 50% Kenyan, why SHOULDNT he be allowed to celebrate his Kenyan heritage? This paragraph is one of the most retarded ones in the whole email, solely meant to appeal to racists, and get them riled up that "a black guy is proud of his african roots".

WHERE IS THE PRIDE IN HIS WHITE CULTURE?
    Gee, do you think maybe he wouldnt be running for president if he werent proud of America and the culture he was raised in?

HE GOES TO A "AFROCENTRIC" CHURCH THAT HATES WHITES, HATES JEWS, AND BLAMES AMERICA FOR ALL THE WORLD'S PERCEIVED FAULTS, INCLUDING "CREATING" AIDS TO INFLICT ON AFRICANS.
    So there's 5 sermons... what was the content of the other 5000? Oh, you dont know? ok.

HE THEN REPEATEDLY WHITEWASHES THE PASTOR, HIS CHURCH, AND THE MEMBERS WHO CHEERED AFTER HEARING THE PASTOR'S VITRIOLIC PULPIT TIRADES.
    Nothing I say about the church to defend it is going to sawy you guys. No, I dont agree with a lot of what was said either. But it's no worse than what several right-wing pastors have said, and I never saw you guys denounce any of that.

HE COULD NOT CONFRONT HIS PASTOR BUT HE WANTS US TO BELIEVE THAT HE CAN CONFRONT NORTH KOREA AND IRAN--RIGHT!!!
    Obama has already made Nigerian Rebels consider a ceasefire in their attacks on the Nigerian oil industry. And he isnt even president yet. Again, this is someone trying to make a connection between apples and oranges.

And speaking of crazy pastors, why hasnt McCain denounced Hagee's support? You know, the guy who said God has damned america? The only reply to this question is always "But he wasnt McCain's pastor for 20 years." So? Wright ISNT Obama's pastor any more, but Hagee IS supporting McCain. And McCain ACTIVELY sought out his endorsement. So what does that say about the two men? Obama has publicly denounced his pastor, and McCain has publicly APPROVED the endorsement of a man who said the catholic church is a cult, and that katrina was god's judgement. So which one ofthose two situation makes YOU go "Hmmm..." ?

IN HIS BRIEF TIME IN THE SENATE HE HAS MANAGED TO AMASS THE NUMBER ONE ULTRA-LIBERAL VOTING RECORD OF THE HUNDRED MEMBERS, VOTING CONSISTENTLY FOR BIGGER GOVERNMENT, HIGHER TAXES, BIG ENTITILEMENTS AND LEGISLATION WHICH WOULD SEVERELY CURTAIL AMERICA'S ABILITY TO FIGHT TERRORISM, PROTECT OUR BORDERS AND OUR NATIONAL INTERESTS AROUND THE WORLD.
    Again, this isnt really going to frighten off any democrats. It's mainly there to make conservatives hate him more and solidify their vote behind McCain. Most of this is laughable though. Seeing as how W has VASTLY expanded governmental powers, and McCain would likely be no different. And also how Obama has already said he would actually fight TERRORISTS where they are, including sending in missile strikes to pakistan, even if their government wouldnt allow it. Whereas McCain would stay in Iraq and go to Iran, which are two countries with the least amount of terrorists, training, and funds going TO terrorists.

BUT HE IS A GOOD ORATOR.
    Usinge the word "but" to start the sentence is supposed to make you think thats the ONLY thing he's good at. And if you believed the rest of the email, you might believe it. But as I've proven, most of the email is filled with lies meant to play to racist sentiment.

YEAH, I THINK I SEE HOW WELL HE COULD BE A UNITER AND BRING US TOGETHER. I THINK THE HOPE IS THAT HE HOPES NO ONE WILL PUT THE PIECES TOGETHER.
    No, more like the author of this email HOPES no one will put the truth together, or take the time to actually FACT CHECK anything.

So, mildawg, I hope your ass isnt too sore. And for the rest of you, I hope you were enlightened by the facts, and that you will, in the future, be more wary about emails with "facts" about Obama. Because as has been proven, they are mostly false, and the few truths they do include are covered in racist connotations and religious insults.

And I know that most replies to this will focus on the Wright stuff. I'll take that as admission that that's really all you have on him.
    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

This is the only one you might have disproved DB2. I repeat, the only one.

Quote:
    NEVER RECEIVED A PAYCHECK FROM A BUSINESS WHICH WAS NOT GOVERNMENT FUNDED AND/OR TAXPAYER SUPPORTED.
    Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker2
    This was the easiest one to disprove. He has worked for Business International Corporation (not govt funded OR taxpayer supported) and New York Public Interest Research Group (not govt funded or taxpayer supported). So, there goes that statement from the email. He also worked at the Woods Fund of Chicago (a philanthropic organization), and taught at University of Chicago's law school... So this email would have you believe that none of these 4 jobs is productive. Really??? Ok, so we have proven that this one is a GIGANTIC lie.

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

I'll chalk it up as a victory that I got you to admit at least that much. ;-)
    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote:

He also disproved that there are no pictures of his white mother.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    He also disproved that there are no pictures of his white mother.
    Who's yoa momma?

Who's yoa momma?
    That's a good question. For years, some people that worked with my dad insisted that I was found on the porch, and they just conveniently said I was twins with my sister. But, as I got older, it was too hard to deny that I was my Dad's son. Of course, that still doesn't answer the question about my momma. Hmmmmm.

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    I'm not an Obama supporter. That being said, I will ask you this question. What was the purpose of an email stressing the fact that his mother married two Muslims and that she is an atheist? Come on now, be honest. You know darn well it is to cast suspicions on whether or not those Muslims and atheist had an influence on Obama. You know darn well that when someone starts a rumor about someone, there will always be those who believe that rumor even when proven not true and there are those that knowing the truth will still be inclined to doubt when given information that reinforces those rumors. That's what the intent of this "truthful" email is. While not stating he is a Muslim, it's intended to plant the seeds that "well, maybe we just don't know."
    Did the e-mail say that he was a "secret Muslim?" Yes or no? Was the e-mail truthful? Did you see ANYTHING that was a flat out lie? I didn't.

You, as well as everyone else, know that the answer was no. The stress wasn't on the fact of his mother marrying two Muslims. It was simply an e-mail stating the facts surrounding the person who is Barrack Obama. Come on, now. Who your parents are, in large part, shapes who you will become as an adult. That is a fact.

Originally Posted by daybreaker2

__________________________________________________ ______________

Really? That's the best you have? You came on here calling that e-mail a fabrication about Obama. What was fabricated? You posted your opinion, which means very little to most of us. So, you think that Obama has had "productive" jobs. I say he's been holding jobs in which he can promote his socialist agenda. To you, that is productive employment. To the rest of us, it is not. So where is the GIGANTIC lie?

Originally Posted by daybreaker2

__________________________________________________ ______________

Really? That's the best you have? You came on here calling that e-mail a fabrication about Obama. What was fabricated? You posted your opinion, which means very little to most of us. So, you think that Obama has had "productive" jobs. I say he's been holding jobs in which he can promote his socialist agenda. To you, that is productive employment. To the rest of us, it is not. So where is the GIGANTIC lie?

BTW, before I joined the military, became a federal contractor, and accepted a job as a GS-15 in DC, I worked as a maintenance man at County Market in Ruston and at the Con Agra plant in Arcadia. So, I guess I haven't really been a servant of the government my whole career.

So where is the GIGANTIC lie?
    Maybe the one where it said he never had a paycheck that wasnt from a job that was government or taxpayer supported.

Just one among many lies, over-exaggerations, and racist appeals in the email, which I never expected you to admit to anyways. To not even admit to *any* inaccuracies or racist overtones in that email shows how blind you are, and how willfully ignorant you choose to be.

Big Dog Red's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the rough Red's Better's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker2 View Post
    Maybe the one where it said he never had a paycheck that wasnt from a job that was government or taxpayer supported.

Just one among many lies, over-exaggerations, and racist appeals in the email, which I never expected you to admit to anyways. To not even admit to *any* inaccuracies or racist overtones in that email shows how blind you are, and how willfully ignorant you choose to be.

So we are still the one's being racist for pointing out someone else's racist behavior????? Let alone someone who is running for president. Do you disagree that some of the things he has said and done were racist??? Race is not always a one way street like many make it out to be. But that is fine there is no double standard and never will there be one.

"WE ALL GO UP TOGETHER, OR WE ALL COME DOWN TOGETHER."

- Barack Obama

Yes........Sign me up for that!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread