+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vacations...

Big Dog localdawg is an unknown

Vacations...

Just wondering... The wife and I are taking our 1 year anniversary trip the last weekend in May-1st few days of June to Boston. We are going to Fenway Park to see the Red Sox play, travelling to NYC to see a Broadway show, and many other things. Any other ideas while we are there...

Where are all the BB&B members going this summer!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: Vacations...

I plan to see a game in Yankee Stadium this summer. This is its last season before the Yanks move into a new stadium.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Hate the Yanks, but saw a game there last season on our honeymoon. Truly an icon in American sports history! I sat right above the bullpen and above the area with all the faces of Yankee greats.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by localdawg View Post
    Hate the Yanks, but saw a game there last season on our honeymoon. Truly an icon in American sports history! I sat right above the bullpen and above the area with all the faces of Yankee greats.
    Yeah, I've started leaning toward the Red Sox Nation, but I grew up watching Yankee Stadium games on TV with the ol' Diz . . Dizzy Dean and Pee Wee Reese.

Fenway Park is the smallest, crampiest, old-timey, GREATEST stadium I've ever watched a game. Although I went to see the Green Monster, I see where they now have seats ABOVE the green monster.

Boston in late May/June is very, very nice weatherwise.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Big Dog Lone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of light Lone Star Dawg's Avatar

The wife and I had planned to go to the Tuscany Region of Italy, but we found out she was pregnant and had a baby girl in March. We went to Rome a few years ago and had an amazing time. I highly recommend it for anyone looking to go to Europe.

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Just wondering... The wife and I are taking our 1 year anniversary trip the last weekend in May-1st few days of June to Boston. We are going to Fenway Park to see the Red Sox play, travelling to NYC to see a Broadway show, and many other things. Any other ideas while we are there...

Where are all the BB&B members going this summer!
    I've got Red Sox tickets for June 3rd, Yankees tickets for June 10th, and Mets tickets for June 12th. On other days, my wife and I will be sightseeing in New England/NYC and we may get to one or two Minor League games. In August, we will be going to Denver to see a Rockies game among other things.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Dawg View Post
    The wife and I had planned to go to the Tuscany Region of Italy, but we found out she was pregnant and had a baby girl in March. We went to Rome a few years ago and had an amazing time. I highly recommend it for anyone looking to go to Europe.
    Show off !!!

Big Dog Lone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of light Lone Star Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    Show off !!!
    It's amazing what you can do if you save your money for one big trip instead of traveling to all those away games all over the country. Hint Hint

HODO,

Is the game on the 3rd against the Rays? I think the day we will be in Fenway is either the 3rd or the 4th. I

HODO,

Is the game on the 3rd against the Rays? I think the day we will be in Fenway is either the 3rd or the 4th. I am getting pretty excited about it because I haven't ever been to Fenway to a game. I was outside of it once on a Tech BCM mission trip, but we weren't allowed in because it was 2001 and the terrorist attacks had just occured. Or at least that was what we were told.

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

HODO,

Is the game on the 3rd against the Rays? I think the day we will be in Fenway is either the 3rd or the 4th. I am getting pretty excited about it because I haven't ever been to Fenway to a game. I was outside of it once on a Tech BCM mission trip, but we weren't allowed in because it was 2001 and the terrorist attacks had just occured. Or at least that was what we were told.
    Yes, I've got tickets for the June 3rd game at Fenway vs. the Rays. It will be my first time in Fenway. I have driven past it before but the Red Sox weren't in town.

I would normally suggest that we try to get together before the game but my wife and I are flying into Manchester NH that same day with an arrival time of 3:45 p.m. We will have very little time to spare to get to Boston and to Fenway. I am planning on parking near the Cambridgeside Galleria Mall in Cambridge and taking the Green Line (subway) to Fenway. If there are no delays, I should arrive by 6:00 p.m - just in time for the 7:05 p.m. game. At new (to us) ballparks, we always eat ballpark food and walk around the ballpark before the game. I'll be wearing TECH blue somewhere - usually a baseball cap.

I'll PM you my cell number in case you will be at Fenway on the 3rd. Maybe we could meet up at Fenway during the game.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

My wife is going to: Russia, Scandanavia, and Denmark this summer. Italy last summer. I will be here at the market during this time- somebody's got to earn a living. I will be headed to Playa Del Carmen in the middle of July. Tiki huts and pretty ladies bringing the drinks:icon_wink:.
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Quote Originally Posted by HoDo-Tech70 View Post
    I've got Red Sox tickets for June 3rd, Yankees tickets for June 10th, and Mets tickets for June 12th. On other days, my wife and I will be sightseeing in New England/NYC and we may get to one or two Minor League games. In August, we will be going to Denver to see a Rockies game among other things.
    I missed on the dates of the Yankees and Mets games. It is Sunday, June 8th for the Yankees and Tuesday, June 10th for the Mets. I should look at a calendar instead of going on my faulty memory.

Big Dog TechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her game TechSupporter11's Avatar

Wife and I are headed to Washington, D.C. in the summer for a whole week...I'm just glad it's not another damn beach for a vacation...

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechSupporter11 View Post
    Wife and I are headed to Washington, D.C. in the summer for a whole week...I'm just glad it's not another damn beach for a vacation...
    amen brother on the beach comment !!

+ Reply to Thread