View Poll Results: Will you be attendng the WAC Baseball Tournament?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

21 25.30%
  • NO

55 66.27%
  • MAYBE

5 6.02%
  • THE WAC TOURNAMENT IS IN RUSTON?

2 2.41%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Will you be attending the WAC Tournament?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: Will you be attending the WAC Tournament?

Quote Originally Posted by rustondawg5198 View Post
    (Someone please tell me they get that reference.)
    South Park. The underpants gnome episode.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    There is more to hosting a tourney than watching your own team play....
    The only other thing that I can think of is the socializing.

I could be convinced to show up... and could also be convinced to give someone my season tickets if they will use them.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    The only other thing that I can think of is the socializing.
    Why do you think we've been going to Bulldog football games the past 5-6 years?

It sure isn't just to watch the Dogs win....

If they win its just a happy by-product....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Puppy MMDawg is an unknown MMDawg's Avatar

I have 2 reserved chairback seats if anyone is interested in my tickets. I will be out of town. Just email me if interested and I will be happy to give them to you.

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

I am buying a couple of more game passes to give friends from Cenla to use on Saturday and / or Sunday. This supports Tech and Ruston by bringing visitors - one is a 8th grade baseball player for whom I am selling Tech.

Invite your out-of-town friends to visit Ruston where they can enjoy a game or two, walk the campus, eat downtown, etc.

+ Reply to Thread