+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can Obama carry all 60 states?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Can Obama carry all 60 states?

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker2 View Post
    Sounds like Rush wasnt joking though: He's really trying to get his listeners to think there's something to this.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/dai...122.guest.html

Rush is a douchebag.

Ahhh...but a very smart and rich douchebag if one at all. He, along with Hannity and Laura Ingram and Ann Coulter sure have you guys figured out. Now if the left can only find just one equivalent voice out there to counter the truth these folks speak. And to think you have the entire rest of the liberal media, in all forms, to find just one.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Sounds like Rush wasnt joking though: He's really trying to get his listeners to think there's something to this.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/dai...122.guest.html

Rush is a douchebag.
    Two observations:

(1) How do you have time to read Rush? I'm conservative and don't have time to read Rush.

(2) It sounds like Rush was kidding around, as I was. This is the first sentence the article you quoted:

Hey, folks, you want to tweak the Drive-By Media with me right now?
    Clearly, he wasn't trying to talk his readers in to believe this. He was saying it would be fun to get the media to respond to it.

Rush is an entertainer. I can't believe you let him get to you.

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

I dont read Rush. Trust me, I probably couldnt listen to more than a few seconds of it before I wanted to shove an icepick in my ear. I found the link on reddit.

And Tyler, the left doesnt need someone like Rush or O'Reilly to tell them what to think. We're actually capable of independent thought. ;-)
    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I dont read Rush. Trust me, I probably couldnt listen to more than a few seconds of it before I wanted to shove an icepick in my ear. I found the link on reddit.

And Tyler, the left doesnt need someone like Rush or O'Reilly to tell them what to think. We're actually capable of independent thought. ;-)
    But you said yesterday thinking made your head hurt. BTW, I never stated they tell you what to think. I said they speak the truth.

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

I said thinking like a conservative made my head hurt. It's rough shutting down the logic and reason portions of my brain.
    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

Big Dog MoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the rough

I've got a few cats that apparently are capable of independent thought also. They think its OK to piss in the house. That independent thought got their butts thrown out in the yard. Hope that doesn't happen to us.

Don't take that the wrong way DB2, and others please don't red dot me for what I'm about to say. While me and DB2 probably would not see many things the sameway I do actually enjoy some of his posts for the fact they give a different perspective and make me think. On the other hand, Spinoza (or whatever his name is) generally just makes my head hurt.

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    Here are the states he would need out of the 59 to win in order to get the nomination (source powerlineblog.com)

no way he can carry quebec.

Quote Originally Posted by sik-m-boi View Post
    I don't know about that. The French there would love his P#$$& "cut and run" approach to war.

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    I don't know about that. The French there would love his P#$$& "cut and run" approach to war.
    whatever, man. quebec's like canada's texas...totally a red, uh, province...? i have no idea what i'm talking about.

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

Quote Originally Posted by sik-m-boi View Post
    He probably can now that he's got John "Breck Girl" Edwards on his side...

+ Reply to Thread