+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No replies expected......

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

No replies expected......

But before leaping over what I consider to be a very low fence......
    To a seemingly logical conclusion......
    I have decided to waste a "thread slot" to CONFIRM what appears to be more than OBVIOUS!

FACT #1......
    The collective threads on this baord are rife with a specrum of missives that have touted and glorified the little george/big dick "AMERICAN WAR IN IRAQ"......
    FROM "SHOCK AND AWE" DAY ONE......
    THROUGH ALL THE CURRENT "SURGE SUCCESS" SHIMMY SHAM!

FACT #2......
    EVERY AMERICAN has now had more than 5 LONG YEARS to witness the progression of this "AMERICAN WAR"......
    And evaluate the results to date of an "AMERICAN WAR" that has now sown significant seed for virtually every aspect of America's FUTURE!

ERGO......
    I'll repeat a more than simple question that I have previously and politely asked on another thread...... Just to be certain that ALL who routinely frequent this baord have the opportunity for NEW THREAD notice and comment.

Would ANYONE care to LIST the BENEFITS to America as a nation......
    Or the BENEFITS to ANY majority of American citizens......
    That have occurred as a result of America's little george/big dick WAR IN IRAQ?

?????
    I know that you believe you understand what you think I said...... But I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Re: No replies expected......

Quote Originally Posted by Spinoza View Post
    The collective threads on this baord are rife with a specrum of missives that have touted and glorified the little george/big dick "AMERICAN WAR IN IRAQ"......
    Aren't these the lyrics to a hip-hop song?

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StrayDawg View Post
    Aren't these the lyrics to a hip-hop song?
    fo shimmy sham shizzle

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

But before leaping over what I consider to be a very low fence......
    To a seemingly logical conclusion......
    I have decided to waste a "thread slot" to CONFIRM what appears to be more than OBVIOUS!

FACT #1......

FACT #2......
    EVERY AMERICAN has now had more than 5 LONG YEARS to witness the progression of this "AMERICAN WAR"......
    And evaluate the results to date of an "AMERICAN WAR" that has now sown significant seed for virtually every aspect of America's FUTURE!

ERGO......
    I'll repeat a more than simple question that I have previously and politely asked on another thread...... Just to be certain that ALL who routinely frequent this baord have the opportunity for NEW THREAD notice and comment.

Would ANYONE care to LIST the BENEFITS to America as a nation......
    Or the BENEFITS to ANY majority of American citizens......
    That have occurred as a result of America's little george/big dick WAR IN IRAQ?

?????
    Despite 71 "views" of this thread over the last 5 days......
    I'll simply pretend for now that ALL the little george/big dick faithful DAWGS on this board have been extremely busy sorting their socks for the last 120 hours, or reading their preferred version of a mostly Jewish Bible.

NO PROBLEM FOR ME......
    I have plenty of cold bottles of good beer to "libate" in advance of any LIST avalanche that may attempt to elevate sense over sophistry.

Cheers until later......
    I know that you believe you understand what you think I said...... But I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Despite 71 "views" of this thread over the last 5 days......
    I'll simply pretend for now that ALL the little george/big dick faithful DAWGS on this board have been extremely busy sorting their socks for the last 120 hours, or reading their preferred version of a mostly Jewish Bible.

NO PROBLEM FOR ME......
    I have plenty of cold bottles of good beer to "libate" in advance of any LIST avalanche that may attempt to elevate sense over sophistry.

Cheers until later......
    You seriously expect replies to a thread titled "no replies expected"?

Big Dog Dawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    That's his mentality.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Funny.

Are you not familiar with the plucky ploy of "Socratic Irony"......
    And the fascination it inspires for even a mediocre rhetorician?

No matter......
    Suffice it say that INHNO the THREAD TITLE has had absolutely nothing to do with the lack of any significant REPLY.
    It is instead the TOPIC......
    THE VERY SIMPLE QUESTION......
    Posed to ALL who have previously followed, or currently follow little george to WAR......
    That accounts for the mute moulage that no longer offers mummery in a pretense of patriotic passion.

HOWEVER......
    Since you have found it reasonable (for some reason) to wander into this thread......
    Perhaps you would NOW care to comment on the actual TOPIC......
    With the same somewhat postponed alacrity you have demonsrated regarding my intentionally cryptic thread title?

WE appear to be interestingly ALONE on this seemingly silent thread......
    Just You and I and Socrates.

Until later......
    Cheers as always and good night,

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan71227 View Post
    That's his mentality.
    Correct......
    And you may continue to presume my "mentality" as continuously curious regarding any significant question unanswered.

If ever you have even an asinine ANSWER instead of just another vacuous comment......
    I'll get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    Funny.
    Only "FUNNY"......
    For any American who is willing to view all the DEATH AND COST from Iraq as a SICK JOKE!

The simple question I have posed REMAINS UNANSWERED!
    Please feel free to fish...... Or continue cutting cheap bait!

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Only "FUNNY"......
    For any American who is willing to view all the DEATH AND COST from Iraq as a SICK JOKE!

The simple question I have posed REMAINS UNANSWERED!
    Please feel free to fish...... Or continue cutting cheap bait!
    Even Funnier!

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

I think I know what Lilly would say about this thread.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

I just realized that Google image search returned that pic from Mr. Skin. Oh well... I can't make out any vi-jay-jay in there.

Big Dog Dawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her game

Beaver Shot?

+ Reply to Thread