+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: TECH vs ULM game

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Re: TECH vs ULM game

Quote Originally Posted by Red's Better View Post
    Can we just drop it. We are keeping this thing going and it should have been over a week ago. I understand everybody is bored, so am I, but I am sick or reading about this.................His comments weren't that big of a deal in the first place. Anyone who thinks otherwise should get over it and move on. There is no time maching Dooley can get in and go back and change what he said. Knowing him, he probably wouldn't anyway.

I am glad we are moving away from ULM. They are whiners and are just not a credible university. GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Exactly, it was a coach addressing his own boosters, not the general public. But newspapers and radio stations desperate for readership and listenership have done everything they could to make it into a big deal for thier own benefit.

Big Dog Red's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the rough Red's Better's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    If you wanted to drop it why did you make that post?

Just shut up........

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Red's Better View Post
    Just shut up........
    last lick!

+ Reply to Thread