+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: Request for fellow beer snobs..

Puppy ChampKind is a jewel in the roughChampKind is a jewel in the roughChampKind is a jewel in the roughChampKind is a jewel in the roughChampKind is a jewel in the roughChampKind is a jewel in the roughChampKind is a jewel in the roughChampKind is a jewel in the roughChampKind is a jewel in the roughChampKind is a jewel in the roughChampKind is a jewel in the rough ChampKind's Avatar

Re: Request for fellow beer snobs..

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    No reviews on Shreveport's own from the snobs? I've had the APA (Commotion) and the Lager (Southern Drawl) and I enjoyed both. Of course, I have no idea what I'm doing as a beer snob. I enjoyed the Lager more than the APA, but both were very good to my uninitiated pallet.
    I will smash your face into a car windshield, and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth out for a nice seafood dinner, and never call her again.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

This is some funny stuff. CAREFUL: Language but the last "commercial" is so true. Bud light is the worst excuse for beer that has ever been produced: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjN2BFf-AXs
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChampKind View Post
    No reviews on Shreveport's own from the snobs? I've had the APA (Commotion) and the Lager (Southern Drawl) and I enjoyed both. Of course, I have no idea what I'm doing as a beer snob. I enjoyed the Lager more than the APA, but both were very good to my uninitiated pallet.
    LOVE Great Raft. I haven't had a beer of theirs I haven't liked. Commotion, Southern Drawl, and Reasonably Corrupt (black lager) are the flagship brews, and they have a healthy cast of seasonals and one-off recipe testing brews that have all been home runs, imo. Overall, it's a quality brand and a quality product. They also have food trucks stop by on the weekend. Shreveport is lucky to have them in town.

Also- Flying Heart Brewing just opened in Bossier in the old fire station on Barksdale. Haven't had a chance to check that one out yet. There's also Red River Brewing on Marshall St. in Shreveport (kind of near the Ogilvie Hardware lofts). S/BC's craft brew scene is really nice these days.

+ Reply to Thread