+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Message from an lswho fan...

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Re: Message from an lswho fan...

Quote Originally Posted by am4titansandlsu View Post
    blah blah blah....it's like this in every state Techsters. Ohio State has hundreds of thousands of fans that never went to school there. The same can be said with Bama, Tennessee, Kentucky, Nebraska, Georgia, Penn State, Michigan, Arkansas, and etc. It happens with all the big schools. Whether you like it or not, LSU is Louisiana's team and at least 9/10 people in the state are LSu fans. LSu games are more fun to go to than tech games and why cheer for an arena football team when you can cheer for a super bowl winning NFL team. Its the way life is, we have 10000000x more fans and national interest than Tech does. Get over it...

Wow man you are so cool. And you are really showing it by coming on the Tech board talking about how LSU is superior. Ruston High hasn't beaten West Monroe in football in how many years? I guess it is about time Ruston students just go ahead and become West Monroe fans.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Like I said, its just a high school kid. Ours is better. Let DAWG DUDE handle up on this.

Bulldog am4titansandlsu isn't thought very highly of around heream4titansandlsu isn't thought very highly of around heream4titansandlsu isn't thought very highly of around heream4titansandlsu isn't thought very highly of around heream4titansandlsu isn't thought very highly of around here am4titansandlsu's Avatar

No, I am not in highschool. I graduated in 2007. I am also not a follower. If I was a follower, I would have gone to the University of Tennessee like the majority of my class did. I was the only one from my class to go to LSU. That's not following.........

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    Like I said, its just a high school kid. Ours is better. Let DAWG DUDE handle up on this.
    Hey now, I oughta get a little respect around here for being a 16 year old Tech fan (and no other school)..not too many around here and I can gladly say I have turned a handful of people into Tech fans.

JAB and Juice said it better than I could ever explain it.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

No, I am not in highschool. I graduated in 2007. I am also not a follower. If I was a follower, I would have gone to the University of Tennessee like the majority of my class did. I was the only one from my class to go to LSU. That's not following.........
    Props for going to LSU, since you're supporting them.

Big Dog MoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the rough

blah blah blah....it's like this in every state Techsters. Ohio State has hundreds of thousands of fans that never went to school there. The same can be said with Bama, Tennessee, Kentucky, Nebraska, Georgia, Penn State, Michigan, Arkansas, and etc. It happens with all the big schools. Whether you like it or not, LSU is Louisiana's team and at least 9/10 people in the state are LSu fans. LSu games are more fun to go to than tech games and why cheer for an arena football team when you can cheer for a super bowl winning NFL team. Its the way life is, we have 10000000x more fans and national interest than Tech does. Get over it...
    But your name indicates you're a Tennessee Titans fan. Why would you cheer for the Titans when you could cheer for an NFL team that has a chance at the Super Bowl.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MoonPieBlue View Post
    But your name indicates you're a Tennessee Titans fan. Why would you cheer for the Titans when you could cheer for an NFL team that has a chance at the Super Bowl.
    Like the Aints?

Big Dog MoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by AG_jr View Post
    Like the Aints?
    Who else? I know this will be our year! Of course I've said that since the franchise began. Oh well, they always find a way to entertain.

Varsity Bulldog Screenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

so do you chastise the people that wear a UT hat, Michigan, Arkansas, etc.?

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Screenname View Post
    Yes. LSU is the main problem though, Arkansas a distant second.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaPup View Post
    Yes. LSU is the main problem though, Arkansas a distant second.
    Ark is not "a problem"......they are just affraid!

Quote Originally Posted by Screenname View Post
    Only if they didn't go there.
    I can respect anyone that stands up for themselves. It doesn't matter if it's the nlu grad that says, "I'm an North East Indian!" or an lsuS grad that says, "I love Pilot Basketball!". They have something. It's called passion. They worked for it and earned it. Personally, I would hire either one before I would hire a tech grad that said, "I'm a Louisiana Boy and root for all Louisiana Teams! Go Tigers!"

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Amen, JAB. Outstanding post.

Champ Cass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really nice

Wow what a thread

Thought I would jump in on this one.

Yes Im a LSU fan and Yes Im a Tech fan

I am in FULL agreement with wearing something LSU into a class at Louisiana Tech thats wrong. I would give you about 5 seconds to live if you walked in a class at LSU with a Tech shirt on. (odds say you want make it to the door) I do agree with that.

But as you said people can like who they want trust me I HATE seeing people in Louisiana LOVING THE COWBOYS or the Steelers IM LIKE YOU ARE IN LOUISIANA NOT TEXAS

then I always hear about the superbowls they have won etc and that the Saints will never get there etc. So I feel you BUT

IM not a bandwagon LSU fan I was born into even when they were horrible. But my dad and I have always went year after year 2 or 3 games. Being a Tech grad he used to always take me to a Tech game or 2 also So I grew up loving 3 teams SAINTS LSU and Tech.

and thats my right and my belief, I can like who I want. Im not rude to anyone about it and I respect every team LSU or Tech plays. You cant judge EVERY LSU fan or EVERY Tech fan by what others do.

You can be a Tech fan and not Hate LSU just as you can be a LSU fan and NOT hate Tech.

I choose to pull for both.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Cass582, meet d-dawg. d-dawg, meet Cass582.

You were made for each other.

Champ Cass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really nice

Guess I should just quit going to Tech games and quit giving money and quit buying merchandise and quit supporting them becasue I am not a good fan I am flawed because I like LSU also and that unacceptable.

+ Reply to Thread