+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Message from an lswho fan...

Big Dog Red's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the rough Red's Better's Avatar

Re: Message from an lswho fan...

Dont worry about it Cass, Dawg dude is more worried about the Jonas brothers than college sports. This board is just filled with bitter Tech fans.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Red's Better View Post
    Dont worry about it Cass, Dawg dude is more worried about the Jonas brothers than college sports. This board is just filled with bitter Tech fans.
    Can you look me in the eye,
    And tell me that you love meeeeeeeeee...

Champ Cass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    What are you.... 10???

90% of your posts are here defending LSPOO, critisizing TECH fans for not "knowing our place" with LSPOO, telling us how you've had sex with the tailpipe of a car with an LSPOO license plate or telling us about your supposed jinx with sports that anything you attend the team you want to win does. That's great when you've been for 3 or 4 games and TECH happens to win those, but talk to me when you get to double digits.

And NO! I have NO respect for the Louisiana boys that DID NOT ATTEND LSPOO yet thing that they are the best thing on God's green Earth.

LoL IM 10? read your post again think you got us backwards

Champ Cass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really nice

P.S. Ive never said anything to you or anyone here quite like that post. You shuld learn to respect others opinions But I guess since your a big bad Admin you are better than us and we should all just BOW DOWN and agree with you.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    Oh yea after watching LSU's D three times this year I am convinced we would score 28 on them. No chance Saban doesn't hit the 60 mark.
    bdub I gotta ask why you think this is such a dumb post. Also curious why you dot me instead of posting so I can hear your viewpoint. Assuming you actually have one. MSU scored 24 on LSU at Tigger Stadium. We have scored more points on the year than MSU including beat them by 8. Is it really the dumbest post of the year?

Maybe you are taking exception to the comment about Bama putting 60 on EBRCC. Well if LSU gave up 51 and 52 points to #2 and #3 in the SEC, why would we not assume #1 puts up more points?

Please clarify what you are saying.

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

Opinion: I don't like LSU for many reasons, mostly political.
    Opinion: Its OK to support both teams.
    Fact: Wearing one team's shirt to a game in which that team is not playing makes you a moron.
    Fact: Tech Students/Alum that don't support their school when we play another school makes me sick. (excepting transfer/grad students)

I agree 100%

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cass582 View Post
    P.S. Ive never said anything to you or anyone here quite like that post. You shuld learn to respect others opinions But I guess since your a big bad Admin you are better than us and we should all just BOW DOWN and agree with you.

Don't worry about Doc, he's harmless unless you happen to be a golf ball. By the way since we are respecting each other opinions mine is lsu fans are the scourage of the earth and a complete waste of oxygen. We've been screwed over politically by that part of the state for a long time. A lot of their success and our lack of us due to a stacked deck. So as far as I'm concerned lsu can kiss my arse. Now I thank you for your support of TECH and using your mystical powers to help us win. Please continue to do so. Stop by section OO and see me, Doc and the rest of the pound. Doc will be the one in the funny hat.

I know Im in the same seats as usual, Mrs Brenda gets me these same ones. 1st rown off the field on WEST side

Says sec LD-E Row 1 seat 22 write that down and come see me I don know if 00 is on the same side I think thats East side tickets isnt it?

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cass582 View Post
    I know Im in the same seats as usual, Mrs Brenda gets me these same ones. 1st rown off the field on WEST side

Says sec LD-E Row 1 seat 22 write that down and come see me I don know if 00 is on the same side I think thats East side tickets isnt it?

Then just hold up a sigh that says "I'm the reason we will win" that way we will all know who you are.

LoL

Ill See if I can get my wife to draw me up a sign then

+ Reply to Thread