+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WAC Tournament Central - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

WAC Tournament Central - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

An automatic bid to the NCAA Tournament is on the line as six teams from the Western Athletic Conference descend on Louisiana Tech's J.C. Love Field for the 2008 WAC Tournament, set to begin Thursday morning.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

WAC tourney still inviting without Tech - News Star

A new article has been posted on The News Star:

The Louisiana Tech baseball team will be absent when the Western Athletic Conference Tournament begins today in Ruston, but there are still plenty of reasons to make the trip to J.C. Love Field and take in a few ballgames.

More...

Feel free to discuss it here

WAC tourney begins today in Ruston - Shreveport Times

A new article has been posted on the Shreveport Times:

RUSTON ? Top-seeded Fresno State will face sixth-seeded Sacramento State at 11 a.m. today to begin the WAC baseball tournament at J.C. Love Field on the Louisiana Tech campus.

More...

Discuss the article here.

WAC Baseball Tournament Set to Begin Today-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

The Western Athletic Conference Baseball Tournament starts today as No. 1 seed Fresno State takes on sixth-seeded Sacramento State at 11 a.m. CT. Game two will feature No. 2 Hawai‘i against No. 5 New Mexico State. In the nightcap, No. 3 Nevada will go against No. 4 San Jose State at 7 p.m.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Re: WAC Tournament Central - latechsports.com

I didn't realize WACtv was $18.95. Anybody have a FSU/Sac score?

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Fresno wins 3-2.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Thanks. I can't believe Sac only scored 2 runs.

Bulldog baseballfan has turned a few heads around herebaseballfan has turned a few heads around herebaseballfan has turned a few heads around herebaseballfan has turned a few heads around here baseballfan's Avatar

They should not have scored one of their runs, but did due to a two out error on the FSU short stop.

WAC action continues in Ruston - News Star

A new article has been posted on The News Star:

RUSTON ? Fresno State ace Tanner Scheppers figured to be the biggest draw at the WAC tournament, but an undisclosed injury took him out of the competition before the first pitch was thrown at Pat Patterson Park.

More...

Feel free to discuss it here

+ Reply to Thread