+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WOOT.com

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Re: WOOT.com

So what item made you pop your woot cherry?

Big Dog Yarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the rough

I went there to see that the other day, it was a receipt scanner and the software to catalog your receipts.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yarfunkle View Post
    I went there to see that the other day, it was a receipt scanner and the software to catalog your receipts.

I saw that and almost bought it.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty View Post
    So what item made you pop your woot cherry?
    It was, in fact, the scanner. I have a paperless law office. I've been wanting a portable scanner for a long time. It is powered by the USB port. I still will need a portable flat bed someday, but for now that should work just fine.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    It was, in fact, the scanner. I have a paperless law office. I've been wanting a portable scanner for a long time. It is powered by the USB port. I still will need a portable flat bed someday, but for now that should work just fine.
    Cool. I'm helping my brother set up a paperless law office. OneNote, Outlook, Acrobat,... Do you have any tips you wouldn't mind sharing with us?

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty View Post
    Cool. I'm helping my brother set up a paperless law office. OneNote, Outlook, Acrobat,... Do you have any tips you wouldn't mind sharing with us?
    I would be glad to exchange ideas. For what it's worth, I've been paperless for over six years. It has been a work in progress. I will say that Acrobat is what made it functional.

Champ shreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of light shreveportdawg's Avatar

TomTom for $110 is not bad

Quote Originally Posted by shreveportdawg View Post
    TomTom for $110 is not bad
    I liked it too. Then I saw it was refurbished. New is $156. What do you think?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

What are you backing it up with?

Champ shreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of light shreveportdawg's Avatar

I liked it too. Then I saw it was refurbished. New is $156. What do you think?
    True....Sam's usually has good prices on their (new) GPS units

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    What are you backing it up with?
    I'm am the backeniiest upenieist person you know. The server has two hard drives running simultaneously. It is then backed up on a separate computer that makes a new copy each night that is saved for six months in case there is an accidental delete. That is all in house. Then, each night, the server and my PC are backed up on an off sight computer. Finally, I also manually back up my office files once a week on a portable hard drive. I rotate the hard drives every three weeks.

The thought of losing those files scares the crap out of me. The cost of backing up is well worth the peace of mind.

I'm am the backeniiest upenieist person you know. The server has two hard drives running simultaneously. It is then backed up on a separate computer that makes a new copy each night that is saved for six months in case there is an accidental delete. That is all in house. Then, each night, the server and my PC are backed up on an off sight computer. Finally, I also manually back up my office files once a week on a portable hard drive. I rotate the hard drives every three weeks.

The thought of losing those files scares the crap out of me. The cost of backing up is well worth the peace of mind.
    That is awesome! You are my hero now.

Alright you computer guys. I need two monitors for my home PC. There is a 20 inch on Woot today for $100. What do you think?

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Sorry... I had missed it. You know, there was kinda this even in Ruston yesterday which caused me to not be here to see your post. :icon_wink:

But for future reference, what all do you do on your computer??

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post

But for future reference, what all do you do on your computer??
    He backs up a lot of stuff!

+ Reply to Thread