+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: WOOT.com

Champ louisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the rough

Re: WOOT.com

Quote Originally Posted by LATechBanjo View Post
    6 for Tuesday Woot today!
    oh man, he's hooked!

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

Woot off!

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

Just popped my woot cherry on the Sansa Mp3 players.

Woot is my christmas shopping.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

wootoff!
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    wootoff!
    I missed the Bag of Crap by about 2 seconds...

Servers locked up.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Are we Wooting off today?

Oh hell yes.

Locked up the 8GB Sansa Fuze for 42 Bucks.

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

WOOT SUCKS

I have purchased 2 notebook computers and a flat screen TV......well after 4 months, the Philips TV is dead and they said...sorry.

It is great for getting cheaper items......but buyer beware, they may not last long

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux Dawgs View Post
    WOOT SUCKS

I have purchased 2 notebook computers and a flat screen TV......well after 4 months, the Philips TV is dead and they said...sorry.

It is great for getting cheaper items......but buyer beware, they may not last long
    That stinks.... I've gotten my Quad Core computer and it's pretty fantastic. I mean it does have Vista on it, but still...

did you try talking with Phillips or Woot about your TV??

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    That stinks.... I've gotten my Quad Core computer and it's pretty fantastic. I mean it does have Vista on it, but still...

did you try talking with Phillips or Woot about your TV??
    Yeah, Woot basically said tough, you have a 90 day warranty. Philips is my next call. If nothing else, I will take it to the camp and let the boys take out my frustration on it with their 20 gauges!!!!!

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux Dawgs View Post
    Yeah, Woot basically said tough, you have a 90 day warranty. Philips is my next call. If nothing else, I will take it to the camp and let the boys take out my frustration on it with their 20 gauges!!!!!
    I like buying stuff on-line (typically good prices). Big TV's are one thing I'm wary of buying on-line though. If it fails during the return period, it costs a mint to return.

Woots 90 day return policy is not bad. Sears and Best Buy are 30 days, so it's not too surprising that after 90 days Woot would send you to the manufacturer.

The big issue is Philips. Their quality ain't that great and their customer service ain't so hot either:

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/home_...s/philips.html

Hopefully you're still under warranty and can get them to address the problem. Good luck.
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

The big issue is Philips.
    Their HQ is in the Netherlands. If they don't take care of you, you ought to start a jihad on them, lots of Moslem brothers over their that would take up the cause.

and then there's this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philips

The company was founded in 1891 by Gerard Philips, a maternal cousin of Karl Marx, in Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
    Last edited by DogtorEvil; 03-19-2010 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    [The big issue is Philips.
    Their HQ is in the Netherlands. If they don't take care of you, you ought to sttart a jihad on the, lots of Moslem brothers over their that would take up the cause.

and then there's this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philips

The company was founded in 1891 by Gerard Philips, a maternal cousin of Karl Marx, in Eindhoven, the Netherlands.[/quote]

You are making me feel ALOT better!!!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

http://www.woot.com/

Get Wood

“Come on over and enjoy some wild-caught salmon!” you’ll say. “It’s plank-grilled for moistness and infused with a delicious, smokey cedar flavor! Plus it’s seasoned with an all-natural blend of Mediterranean spices! Because these things are important to me as a Woot shopper!”

But all they’ll hear is “I’M GRILLING ON CEDAR. I AM SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU.”

They’ll decline the invitation, claiming they’ve already got casserole in the oven. Ha! CASSEROLE. How perfectly provincial! Their loss.

By the way, I nailed the Bag of Crap on the last day of the woot-off.

Blind luck. I will update with pictures when it comes in.

+ Reply to Thread