+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: WOOT.com

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Re: WOOT.com

Amazon owns Woot, so I'm posting this here after reading how many of you love Andy Griffith

ONE-DAY-ONLY SALE: Andy Griffith: The Complete Series.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Wootoff time
    It's time to close the doors to the Temple of Janus.

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    Wootoff time
    Again.

Missed the morning.

Varsity Bulldog jellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the rough jellidawg's Avatar

Wootoff time
    Another today.

I'm no longer a Wooter. Amazon bought them, and the service sucks now. It was fun while it lasted.

Champ splicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of light

I just bought two inflatable matresses for camping the other day, and it arrived quick. I also love Amazon, I was never a Amazon user until about a year ago, and now I'm alWays on there.

Big Dog Yarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the rough

I bought a two pack of HDMI cables, 6 foot in length for $5.00.

I too still enjoy woot.

It was on deals.woot.com

Quote Originally Posted by splicer View Post
    I just bought two inflatable matresses for camping the other day, and it arrived quick. I also love Amazon, I was never a Amazon user until about a year ago, and now I'm alWays on there.
    I should clarify. I love Amazon. Use it all the time. I used to love Woot. However, since Amazon has bought Woot, the service sucks, in my opinion. It is more trouble than it's worth. I'm not an impusle buyer anyway. I know what I'm waiting for, and when the right deal would come along, I would jump on it. The problem is, they no longer can always fill the order. I guess I'm saying that Amazon doesn't run Woot as well as the founder, even though the founder is still somehow affiliated with Woot.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

I should clarify. I love Amazon. Use it all the time. I used to love Woot. However, since Amazon has bought Woot, the service sucks, in my opinion. It is more trouble than it's worth. I'm not an impusle buyer anyway. I know what I'm waiting for, and when the right deal would come along, I would jump on it. The problem is, they no longer can always fill the order. I guess I'm saying that Amazon doesn't run Woot as well as the founder, even though the founder is still somehow affiliated with Woot.
    I agree. Haven't even had the deal that made me want to buy anything since the change.

+ Reply to Thread