+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Indiana Jones

Champ Westv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the rough

Thumbs Down Indiana Jones

My son and I went to see the movie yesterday. I would have to give it a thumbs down. I liked it Ok but Son though Idy was too old. any feedback?
    Are there any good movies out there???

Champ Reckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud of Reckless Abandon's Avatar

Re: Indiana Jones

I heard it was very disappointing.

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

Myself and my parents really liked it and thought it was as good as the originals.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

F--- them aliens.

Champ Westv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    F--- them aliens.
    Aleins Suck!@

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Saw it this weekend, Indian Jones sucked.

The CG graphics with the gofers - dumb
    Tempo - it was a snoozer the first quarter of the movie then it went to straight action.
    The russian woman (bad guy) - lack of character development.
    The alien skull - they were handling it like it was weighing 1lb. Plus it looked like it was made of suran-wrap.
    The ants scene was stupid, it reminded me of those flesh eating bugs from the Mummy.
    Plot - stupid!
    Monkey scene - OMG, horrible.

Nothing unique about this movie...it was a mixture of National Treasue, The Mummy, and doo doo. Pure crap.

Varsity Bulldog bigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the rough

I am an Indiana Jones fan. I have been hearing mixed reviews. I am going to see it with my dad tommorow. I hope its worth it

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

Note to Spielberg/Lucas/Anyone living near a nuclear test range:

You will NOT survive ground zero of a thermonuclear test blast by crawling in a 1950's frigidaire.

After that, it was really too hard for me to get back into the movie. Unfortunately it happened 15 minutes in.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

sounds like some people are forgetting the outlandish things that took place in the earlier movies. is the refrigerator thing any less believable than a guy that can pull your heart out of your chest as it continues to beat? indiana jones is scifi/fantasy. you have to suspend your disbelief.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

The wife loved it - I didin't care for it -

I don't think the aliens did me in as much as how they handled the aliens and as AD mentioned the refrigerator thing - he might of survived the blast, but the fall would have crushed the frig....

I personally thought Speed Racer was better -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    is the refrigerator thing any less believable than a guy that can pull your heart out of your chest as it continues to beat?
    But that was vodoo-esque act and framed in a much more BELIEVABLE manner -

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    The ants scene was stupid, it reminded me of those flesh eating bugs from the Mummy.

Monkey scene - OMG, horrible.

Nothing unique about this movie...it was a mixture of National Treasue, The Mummy, and doo doo. Pure crap.
    I agree - thought the swinging through the trees with the monkies by Sam Witwhicky was WAY OVER the top -

Atleast the Mummy beetles looked and sounded good

Glad I wasn't the only one dissapointed. How was Iron Man??? My son wants to see it. Looks like something that may be ok... What do you guys think?

Big Dog localdawg is an unknown

Indianna Jones does not equal alins and thier space ship in a mythical peruvian city... I kept waiting for Harrison Ford to become Hans Solo...

Big Dog TechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her game TechSupporter11's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by localdawg View Post
    Indianna Jones does not equal alins and thier space ship in a mythical peruvian city... I kept waiting for Harrison Ford to become Hans Solo...
    Did E.T. and Richard Dreyfuss make a cameo? (Speilberg humor)

+ Reply to Thread