+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: LA Tech on NCAA 09 for XBox 360

Big Dog mjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud of

Re: LA Tech on NCAA 09 for XBox 360

Count me in. And count me as the winner. HA.

Big Dog mjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud of

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zharkins View Post
    You know...this year they have online dynasties with up to 12 people... Maybe we can do a BBB League to see who the college football champ really is
    Great idea.

Dibs on the Illini!

I tell you what they SHOULD do, and that's allow for user-created recruiting prospect downloads. I know you can create your own locally, but that's not good enough. Imagine being able to download the actual, say, Rivals 250 from some website, because you KNOW if they provide the functionality some dorky-ass dude will spend a week creating everyone.

Big Grin Re: LA Tech on NCAA 09 for XBox 360

Quote Originally Posted by zharkins View Post
    You know...this year they have online dynasties with up to 12 people... Maybe we can do a BBB League to see who the college football champ really is

Big Dog Red's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the rough Red's Better's Avatar

Wow, that's scary. I can already tell that is going to take up way too much of my time. This game was already addictive enough.

Champ Tbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of light Tbone1's Avatar

Nice graphics.

Little information I came across. Tech is getting some respect it seems. NOT all teams have their real stadium yet. Some still have the generic....

teams that now have their real stadiums:
    Duke
    Stanford
    Wash St
    Navy
    Idaho
    La Tech
    Western Michigan
    UCF
    Northwestern

still generic:
    Bowling Green
    Buffalo
    San Jose State
    Central Michigan
    Utah State
    Miami
    Western Kentucky
    Nevada
    Ohio
    Rice
    Tulsa
    Troy
    Kent State

At least that is what I read. Could be wrong.

Champ Dawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her game Dawg04's Avatar

Our SID department bent over backwards to work with the guys from EA to make the Joe as accurate as possible in this years version.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg04 View Post
    Our SID department bent over backwards to work with the guys from EA to make the Joe as accurate as possible in this years version.
    http://www.thewashingtonnote.com/arc...complished.jpg

Puppy dirtylegacy is just really nicedirtylegacy is just really nicedirtylegacy is just really nicedirtylegacy is just really nicedirtylegacy is just really nicedirtylegacy is just really nicedirtylegacy is just really nicedirtylegacy is just really nicedirtylegacy is just really nicedirtylegacy is just really nicedirtylegacy is just really nice dirtylegacy's Avatar

Count me in that sounds awesome

My hats off to Malcolm and the entire SI department. The final outcome is gorgeous.

Big Dog jlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the rough jlam's Avatar

Here's to hoping that EA keeps having to make adjustments to their model over the next few years.

I also agree that it looks great. They probably just goaded me into buying this game. I feel kinda cheap.

Varsity Bulldog techdrummer has turned a few heads around heretechdrummer has turned a few heads around heretechdrummer has turned a few heads around heretechdrummer has turned a few heads around here

Quote Originally Posted by mjl006 View Post
    Check out what I stumbled upon. EA Sports has already updated their game...

bump

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

WHY ARE WE NOT WEARING BLUE IN THE STANDS?!! *cry*

Champ littleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the rough

Oh my gosh... ... ... this looks amazing ... ... ... My wife's going to miss me.

+ Reply to Thread