+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: LA Tech on NCAA 09 for XBox 360

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Xbox vs. PS3

Quote Originally Posted by NathanDarby View Post
    Both.

And my wife.
    I completely understand.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar

Re: LA Tech on NCAA 09 for XBox 360

I really have to give this thing props as a Blu Ray player. For anybody thinking about buying one, it is absolutely the way to go. GREAT picture and sound, it loads fast, easy to use menus. The kicker is that for the same cost as a stand alone blu ray player of the same performance, you also get the video games, a web browser you can use on the TV, the ability to show your digital pictures and movies on your TV, and a lot more stuff I haven't messed with yet. All in all a pretty versatile piece of hardware.

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar

Re: Xbox vs. PS3

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    I completely understand.
    I figured you would.

Big Dog Red's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the rough Red's Better's Avatar

Can anyone tell me why I continue to get disconnected from online gameplay. I have a wireless connection and it gives me no problems when using my labtop.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NathanDarby View Post
    I really have to give this thing props as a Blu Ray player. For anybody thinking about buying one, it is absolutely the way to go. GREAT picture and sound, it loads fast, easy to use menus. The kicker is that for the same cost as a stand alone blu ray player of the same performance, you also get the video games, a web browser you can use on the TV, the ability to show your digital pictures and movies on your TV, and a lot more stuff I haven't messed with yet. All in all a pretty versatile piece of hardware.
    I will probably get one eventually. I bought the 360 over the PS3 originally for the additional benefit of playing Halo 3 with my brother-in-laws and nephews on xbox live. The PS3 really seems like a no brainer if you want a Blu-Ray player.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

+ Reply to Thread