+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What?! An on campus paintball field!

Puppy seantwopointone has turned a few heads around hereseantwopointone has turned a few heads around hereseantwopointone has turned a few heads around hereseantwopointone has turned a few heads around here seantwopointone's Avatar

What?! An on campus paintball field!

Thats right, the Louisiana Tech Paintball Association in conjunction with Lambright sports center are very proud to bring you an on campus indoor re-ball training center for new players and perspective tournament players. Re-ball is a reusable paintball that leaves no mess and can be reused (captain obvious), what this means to you is an affordable, clean, and most important of all SAFE way to enjoy paintball.

We have a professional X-Ball field (2008 PSP bunkers), netting, rental gear, reballs and an air source is in the works. Louisiana Tech has perhaps the only indoor re-ball facility open to general students, and this is a great chance for the tournament players to brush up on their skills and for students to enjoy paintball.

Speaking of tournament players, the LTPA will be sending team(s) representing Louisiana Tech at NCPA (National Collegiate Paintball Association) tournaments next season. We will be playing against other universities in our region such as LSU, Texas AM, Texas Tech, University of North Texas, McNeese University and several other schools. If you have tournament experience please send me a PM.

That being said the LTPA welcomes new players and casual players. At this time the details of when exactly this will happen is not clear, however the indoor re-ball field should be operational by Fall quarter of 08.

If you have any questions free feel to shoot me a PM or find me on facebook.

Sean Zhou
    President
    Louisiana Tech Paintball Association

For your enjoyment here are the Reball Promotional video featuring Joy Division
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=dEhSumMNjKI

And a brief preview of NCPA's National Championship tournament, please note that the NCPA is the ONLY paintball league to have any tournament televised on national tv, this also includes NPPL and PSP.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=l8CmhFPCM2I

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

Re: What?! An on campus paintball field!

Where were you 1999-2001? Damn, this would have been perfect for me back when I was at Tech! Good luck with this!

Champ Reckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud of Reckless Abandon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seantwopointone View Post
    please note that the NCPA is the ONLY paintball league to have any tournament televised on national tv
    ESPN 8? The Ocho?

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Poisso3 View Post
    Where were you 1999-2001? Damn, this would have been perfect for me back when I was at Tech! Good luck with this!
    Yeah, seriously.

And how do reusable paintballs even work?
    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

Puppy seantwopointone has turned a few heads around hereseantwopointone has turned a few heads around hereseantwopointone has turned a few heads around hereseantwopointone has turned a few heads around here seantwopointone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reckless Abandon View Post
    ESPN 8? The Ocho?
    Fox College Sports Network, check southwest(?) listings. It will be on during summer.

If you would like more information on reballs watch the youtube video I posted in my original thread.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

I really wish there could be a paintball tournament in Caruthers.

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    I really wish there could be a paintball tournament in Caruthers.
    It would be pretty awesome.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker2 View Post
    Yeah, seriously.

Maybe this has to do with the rumor I have heard about putting paint balls in the freezer. Some guys told me you could make people cry with those frozen bullets.

All rumors and myths will be busted by that vid.

Varsity Bulldog tangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the ears

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

I don't you paintballers can do it. When I am shooting objects at people I turn into this guy. <warning language>

Varsity Bulldog CorinthEagle is on top of his/her gameCorinthEagle is on top of his/her gameCorinthEagle is on top of his/her gameCorinthEagle is on top of his/her gameCorinthEagle is on top of his/her gameCorinthEagle is on top of his/her gameCorinthEagle is on top of his/her gameCorinthEagle is on top of his/her gameCorinthEagle is on top of his/her gameCorinthEagle is on top of his/her gameCorinthEagle is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker2 View Post
    Yeah, seriously.

in my day they were called BBs

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    I don't you paintballers can do it. When I am shooting objects at people I turn into this guy. <warning language>
    FPS Doug ftw

Puppy hairyknuckle is an unknown hairyknuckle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    Maybe this has to do with the rumor I have heard about putting paint balls in the freezer. Some guys told me you could make people cry with those frozen bullets.
    eh, paintballs don't really freeze too well.

oh, and that headshot kid is an idiot for sticking out that far.

But yea, looking forward to get this program rollin'

Puppy sneakybuffalo is an unknown

where is this thing going to be located

+ Reply to Thread