+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Long Adds Harrington-Wilcher to Staff - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Long Adds Harrington-Wilcher to Staff - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech head coach Chris Long announced Thursday that he has hired LaRita Harrington-Wilcher as an assistant coach on his Lady Techster basketball staff.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Re: Long Adds Harrington-Wilcher to Staff - latechsports.com

How can anyone get excited about her or Spoon. Until Long is gong, we suck.

I don't really understand AD's. Long hired all of the assistants that he just fired, so now he gets to hire more b/c he didn't get the job done. That comes with being the head coach.

Nothing against this girl. I hope she represents Tech well. I just wish Spoon would get the head job after Long gets canned this year. He doesn't need to be rewarded after Spoon comes in and coaches.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Varsity Bulldog cranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the ears

GEEZ...........not sure about this.

Champ Mean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really nice

Frown Re: Long Adds Harrington-Wilcher to Staff - latechsports.com

At least she might be able to keep the Alabama recruits happy since she's from that area. However, when I see her comment about CL being, amongst other things, a "proven winner", I can see she's easily fooled.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post

I don't really understand AD's. Long hired all of the assistants that he just fired, so now he gets to hire more b/c he didn't get the job done. That comes with being the head coach.
    How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time. Fixing WBB will come in due time. Spoon may be here longer than Leon when all is said and done.

Big Dog Dawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Gene View Post
    However, when I see her comment about CL being, amongst other things, a "proven winner", I can see she's easily fooled.
    That was just "politically correct" talk in an interview.

Puppy longtimetechsterfan seems to have something between the earslongtimetechsterfan seems to have something between the earslongtimetechsterfan seems to have something between the earslongtimetechsterfan seems to have something between the earslongtimetechsterfan seems to have something between the earslongtimetechsterfan seems to have something between the earslongtimetechsterfan seems to have something between the ears

never heard of her. does spoon want her on her staff? j/k

Champ Mean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really nice

Thumbs Down Re: Long Adds Harrington-Wilcher to Staff - latechsports.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan71227 View Post
    That was just "politically correct" talk in an interview.
    Call it what ya wish - it's still NOT accurate!!
    As someone on this board has in their signature - "U can polish a turd but it's still a turd!!"
    Last edited by Mean Gene; 05-31-2008 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Add comment

+ Reply to Thread