+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wide receivers Michael Mosley, Brian Jackson no longer with Louisiana Tech football -

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Wide receivers Michael Mosley, Brian Jackson no longer with Louisiana Tech football -

A new article has been posted on The News Star:

RUSTON ? Louisiana Tech head coach Derek Dooley announced today that senior wide receiver Brian Jackson and junior wide receiver Michael Mosley are no longer members of the Bulldog football program.

More...

Feel free to discuss it here

Puppy ice water isn't thought very highly of around hereice water isn't thought very highly of around hereice water isn't thought very highly of around hereice water isn't thought very highly of around hereice water isn't thought very highly of around here

Re: Wide receivers Michael Mosley, Brian Jackson no longer with Louisiana Tech footba

That is real sad that Mike left the program. I see some things just don't change... New staff or not same thing. Guys, Tech need to get in to the 21 century and give African- American a legit chance to play quarterback. I was a former quarterback " originally" then get moved to another position because I was An "athlete", Brian stallworth was a good quarterback, Donald Allen as well, and M.T. Tyeskie didn't never get a chance to try. Sad....

Big Dog bdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the rough

Re: Wide receivers Michael Mosley, Brian Jackson no longer with Louisiana Tech footba

Stallworth had his chance and he blew his knee out...did you want him to start over Tim Rattay??? I wish Mosley the best, but he was not what Dooley and Co. were looking for.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ice water View Post
    That is real sad that Mike left the program. I see some things just don't change... New staff or not same thing. Guys, Tech need to get in to the 21 century and give African- American a legit chance to play quarterback. I was a former quarterback " originally" then get moved to another position because I was An "athlete", Brian stallworth was a good quarterback, Donald Allen as well, and M.T. Tyeskie didn't never get a chance to try. Sad....
    Mike had his chance, Donald had his chance, and MT? Are you serious? Wasn't he like a 5'9 running back?

Plenty of white dudes have sat the bench, too.

Big Dog MoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the rough

I think what's sad is you're coming on here and making the general statement that just because we don't have a black quarterback we never give them a chance. It couldn't be that none of the ones we've had weren't the best quarterback we could field. I can't imagine a coach whose job depends on winning not putting the quarterback out there with the best chance to produce those wins.

I truly don't know the situation but doubt that is the case. Also, were you moved from quarterback because you were black or because your best position was elsewhere.

I'm all for a black quarterback if HE'S the best person for the position.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

You are a complete idiot. Go under a rock a rot you maggot.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Brian Stallworth was NOT good. He led the nation in turnovers (fumbles and interceptions) before he got hurt.

Varsity Bulldog bigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the rough

Listen. Moseley is an amazing athlete. I believe he was a better reciever than qb. Moseley didn't have any consistency. He's got all the talent in the world. And please stop trying to make this a racial issue. That has nothing to do with anything in football or any sport at Tech in general.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Playing the race card. Lame.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    You are a complete idiot. Go under a rock a rot you maggot.
    I know you love to come strong on every post, but might be a bit harsh here, brother.

Not saying he has or doesn't have a legit gripe, but he is apparently a former Tech athlete and this WAS his first post.

I'm willing to at least hear the dude out before throwing down the 'maggot' card. Granted, almost every time someone makes a post like this its sour grapes, but who knows, maybe we'll learn something new.

To stay on topic -

Mike Mosley is a class act, former team captain, hell of an athlete, and I'm kind of bummed out we couldn't find a spot on the field for him.

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    Mike Mosley is a class act, former team captain, hell of an athlete, and I'm kind of bummed out we couldn't find a spot on the field for him.
    there was a spot on the field for him. it just happened to be at receiver, and mike apparently wanted to play qb. he wasn't going to do that here, so i wish him the best of luck in 1-aa.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

I think if we had a black QB that could get the job done we would all be happy to see him have the job. I don't think this has anything to do with color at all. I would LOVE to have a great QB - black white brown green or whatever color you choose. I would love whoever we had as long as he could play the game and win. Some of the best QB's in college and in the NFL are black. Why would anyone have a problem with it here?

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Mike Mosley was NOT a Division 1-A QB. He was asked to help us where we really need his help and depth at wide receiver. Instead he left because he couldn't be QB.

Hit the road Ice.

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

The sad thing is he probably would have done pretty well at receiver this year, especially since we have some question marks at that position.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Who knows...a couple of big years and, he may not have gotten drafted, but might could have signed. Nevertheless, if the boy wants to play quarterback somewhere, good luck to him. I hope he succeeds.

+ Reply to Thread