+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wide receivers Michael Mosley, Brian Jackson no longer with Louisiana Tech football -

Varsity Bulldog suckupdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesuckupdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesuckupdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesuckupdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesuckupdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesuckupdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: Wide receivers Michael Mosley, Brian Jackson no longer with Louisiana Tech footba

Quote Originally Posted by DAWG DUDE View Post
    He deserves to play QB if he really wants to. Probably is his lifelong dream.

I hope he goes to a 1-AA school and completely tears it up and signs as a FA with the Cowboys and becomes our next great WR..I know it's a bit of a stretch.
    Think Travis Jackson from Arkansas, transfers to Alabama State to play QB, then gets drafted to the Minnesota Vikings and is now their starting QB. I really hope that Mosely makes that sell out Dooley look like an idoit. We should have hired Gus Malazahn to be HC. We obviously hired somebody who hopes to get by on daddy's geneitics and and having a 7-4 record gets him an HC job at Ole Piss with 7-4 records.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Re: Wide receivers Michael Mosley, Brian Jackson no longer with Louisiana Tech footba

Quote Originally Posted by suckupdog View Post
    Think Travis Jackson from Arkansas, transfers to Alabama State to play QB, then gets drafted to the Minnesota Vikings and is now their starting QB. I really hope that Mosely makes that sell out Dooley look like an idoit. We should have hired Gus Malazahn to be HC. We obviously hired somebody who hopes to get by on daddy's geneitics and and having a 7-4 record gets him an HC job at Ole Piss with 7-4 records.
    Who the hell is Travis Jackson? You mean Tarvaris Jackson?

What about Asians, theres not a single Asian on the team! Racism! (just kidding, we're generally too short to play football or basketball...yao ming, well he's a freak. Guess we'll stick to what we do best...doing math and kung fu)

suckupdog, you're a frigg'n idiot.
    Last edited by qng001; 06-02-2008 at 12:52 AM.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

I believe that I am hated for this reason. I very strongly believe that Tech determines the starting QB based on the color of his skin. I really hoped that the hiring of Dooley would change this, but it apparently hasn't happened, and that LA Tech is the only school other than BYU to not start a black QB for a full season. BYU has a great excuse and we don't. We are located in the deep south with very talented black athletes and not one of them as ever started a full season at QB for Tech. Brian Stallworth would have been great, but got hurt and lost his job because the fans found a white blond guy that they loved(sounds like Hitler does it not?). That white blond guy performed like shit at Tech and fans kept making excuses for him(although he has improved alot in the pros) I do believe that our shitting coaching is a major factor in why that white boy didn't do very well at Tech. Tim Rattay even said that he thought that Stallworth would be even better than him. I really do believe if Stallworth would have been the starting QB for Tech he would be in the NFL today. It is so hard to get a chance at the pros playing at a school as small as UCA. Why couldn't Luke redshirt a year when Brian could have started? Skin color an issue? Donald Allen a black QB, overlooked in HS b/c of the color of his skin. We were lucky enough to get him to walk on for us. The first game that he played in was against Nevade when Kubik was stinking up the joint, Allen was the sole reason we won the game and the announcers said that Allen clearly won the the job. Burt Allen gets hurt and Kubik beats some HS teams and white boy is the starting QB. Mosely should have been starting QB last season, he clearly earned it, but he's black and that would really upset the bluebirds that donated a lot of money to our school. Dooley is a sell out just like anybody else that has ever coached at Tech. Dooley is hoping even with even an white QB that he can do good enough to be HC at an SEC school. I really want to be wrong about this. Please prove me wrong. I might even get kicked off the board for this post, but I very strongly believe it and really want to be proved wrong about it.
    Go crawl under a rock a rot you maggot
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

I believe that I am hated for this reason. I very strongly believe that Tech determines the starting QB based on the color of his skin. I really hoped that the hiring of Dooley would change this, but it apparently hasn't happened, and that LA Tech is the only school other than BYU to not start a black QB for a full season. BYU has a great excuse and we don't. We are located in the deep south with very talented black athletes and not one of them as ever started a full season at QB for Tech. Brian Stallworth would have been great, but got hurt and lost his job because the fans found a white blond guy that they loved(sounds like Hitler does it not?). That white blond guy performed like shit at Tech and fans kept making excuses for him(although he has improved alot in the pros) I do believe that our shitting coaching is a major factor in why that white boy didn't do very well at Tech. Tim Rattay even said that he thought that Stallworth would be even better than him. I really do believe if Stallworth would have been the starting QB for Tech he would be in the NFL today. It is so hard to get a chance at the pros playing at a school as small as UCA. Why couldn't Luke redshirt a year when Brian could have started? Skin color an issue? Donald Allen a black QB, overlooked in HS b/c of the color of his skin. We were lucky enough to get him to walk on for us. The first game that he played in was against Nevade when Kubik was stinking up the joint, Allen was the sole reason we won the game and the announcers said that Allen clearly won the the job. Burt Allen gets hurt and Kubik beats some HS teams and white boy is the starting QB. Mosely should have been starting QB last season, he clearly earned it, but he's black and that would really upset the bluebirds that donated a lot of money to our school. Dooley is a sell out just like anybody else that has ever coached at Tech. Dooley is hoping even with even an white QB that he can do good enough to be HC at an SEC school. I really want to be wrong about this. Please prove me wrong. I might even get kicked off the board for this post, but I very strongly believe it and really want to be proved wrong about it.

STALLWORTH LED THE NATION IN TURNOVERS!!!!!!!!!! HE WAS TERRIBLE!!!! THE STATS DON'T DISCRIMINATE!!!!!!! IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE COLOR OF HIS SKIN. THE ONLY COLOR PROBLEM WAS THE COLOR OF THE JERSEYS STALLWORTH THREW THE BALL TO!!!

In two years Mosely couldn't complete half of his passes!

Wake up. We don't want a black qb to start just because he is black. We want the best qb to start whether he is purple, black or green. These coaches get paid to win and if they don't win they are history. They aren't going to bench the best qb and take the chance of getting fired. Hell if they are that racist they wouldn't have recruited those kids to begin with.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Drivel. And I hope you do get kicked off the board. What utter nonsense.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Accusations of racism should not be made without solid evidence.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Tim Rattay even said that he thought that Stallworth would be even better than him. I really do believe if Stallworth would have been the starting QB for Tech he would be in the NFL today. It is so hard to get a chance at the pros playing at a school as small as UCA. Why couldn't Luke redshirt a year when Brian could have started? Skin color an issue?
    He did start...later Stallworth tore his MCL during the SFA game in 2000 which he had to get surgery.

Big Dog mjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    Mike Mosley was NOT a Division 1-A QB. He was asked to help us where we really need his help and depth at wide receiver. Instead he left because he couldn't be QB.

Hit the road Ice.
    yep. reality.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    ...Hell if they are that racist they wouldn't have recruited those kids to begin with.
    YEAH! Why would any coach recruit a guy they had no intention of ever playing? Why waste the time, effort, and scholarship?
    Let us also remember that Bicknell liked recruiting athletes more than position players. He liked being able to move people from one position to another to fill holes. So to hear Mosley was a better WR than QB doesn't surpise me one bit. He might be a better DB too? Who knows?

Good luck Mosley! You've always represented TECH well. And you deserve more respect than those racist post are giving you.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Are all other universities in trouble b/c of racism b/c he was not offered? No other universities thought he was good enough to earn a scholarship, he walks on at Tech, and Tech is a racist university b/c he didn't start. You are a worthless piece of doo-doo chopper
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Big Dog MoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by ice water View Post
    I was part of the tech family from 2000-2004. I know what i'm talking about because I was a part of it. Some of you guys that are on this are on the outside looking in.. but thats neither here or there.. im not an racist I was just making an obvious assessment of this issue. if you guys have a problem with my opinion that is yall fault for thinking so simple.. I want you guys to think back in tech history and you tell me a african american quarterback that started one whole season? again im not a racist just making a statement. Mike was probably not a great qb , but he didnt receive the chance to lose it either..
    So you were involved with the Tech family for 4 years but are now generalizing whatever you might have experienced to the entire history of Tech. I'll admit in the past their was probably some discrimination regarding black quarterbacks (not necessarily at Tech but in general), but I would imagine that has changed. The sole fact that we've never had a black quarterback start a whole season doesn't necessarily corelate to Tech being racist. As far as I'm aware, we've never had a black punter or field goal kicker. Of course there are alot of positions which have only (or primarily) black players at that position. Are the coaches also discriminating against white players at those positions?

During your tenure at Tech did you ever hear a coach tell a black player that he couldn't play quarterback because he was black?

I would have no problem having a black person start at quarterback for Tech if he gives us the best opportunity to win. I would imagine that the coaches feel the same way.

I don't have a problem with your having an opinion though I may choose to disagree with your opinion. If you have a problem with my doing that then it seems you are the one thinking simple.

Big Dog MoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the rough

and that LA Tech is the only school other than BYU to not start a black QB for a full season. BYU has a great excuse and we don't.
    Could you provide a link for the above statement, I'd be interesting in seeing it.

Why does BYU have a good excuse?

suckupdog, what is your story? Tech fan, alumn? Poser...

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

That white boy wound up second in Tech history in most passing catergories, was drafted in the 4th round, and has started in the NFL. And if you remember correctly, Luke was supposed to be redshirted, until the Tulsa game in 2000 when they had no other option after getting beat by SFA the week before. Probably 95% of the QB's in college football from 1997-2003 could not have started for Tech because of Rattay and McCown.

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaPup View Post
    That white boy wound up second in Tech history in most passing catergories, was drafted in the 4th round, and has started in the NFL. And if you remember correctly, Luke was supposed to be redshirted, until the Tulsa game in 2000 when they had no other option after getting beat by SFA the week before. Probably 95% of the QB's in college football from 1997-2003 could not have started for Tech because of Rattay and McCown.
    Suckupdog wouldn't know these things, he's just spouting off garbage.

+ Reply to Thread