+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Wide receivers Michael Mosley, Brian Jackson no longer with Louisiana Tech football -

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Re: Wide receivers Michael Mosley, Brian Jackson no longer with Louisiana Tech footba

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    A major congrats to you and yours!!!
    Thanks Tyler and JL. After 3 boys I am hoping for a little girl this time. We'll see.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Re: Wide receivers Michael Mosley, Brian Jackson no longer with Louisiana Tech footba

Quote Originally Posted by GOAT View Post
    I am with u on this one, yea I was also a part of that awsome dynasty, yeah right, man that was some painful years, lol, and they wonder why so many former tech players just leave and never show support. I played during your time ice water, i was there with the great bick. Man, mike was one hell of an athlete and yes he never got his chance and as badly as champ played, mike still didn't get his chance, just like many others (example: Hirem Eugene)
    You got to experience moving into a new conference and WINNING IT..
    That's something to be proud of.

And if you were on the team you should take some responsibility for Tech not accomplishing what you think they should. If you didn't like the way things were going, you should have stepped up and been a leader.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    Thanks Tyler and JL. After 3 boys I am hoping for a little girl this time. We'll see.
    Congrats! But I hear that girls can create different types of mischief than boys. Never had a sister even though Juice752 sometimes acted like one. :icon_wink:
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Congrats! But I hear that girls can create different types of mischief than boys. Never had a sister even though Juice752 sometimes acted like one. :icon_wink:
    Thanks Guiss.

Puppy GOAT has turned a few heads around hereGOAT has turned a few heads around here

Quote Originally Posted by DAWG DUDE View Post
    You got to experience moving into a new conference and WINNING IT..
    That's something to be proud of.

And if you were on the team you should take some responsibility for Tech not accomplishing what you think they should. If you didn't like the way things were going, you should have stepped up and been a leader.
    I never nothing, was not a part of the team that won conference, the only thing I can say and which I am proud of is the year we went 7-4, and to the person that deserve the most credit for that winning season, even tho we got snubbed out of a bowl game,lol is Mr. Yancy Mcknight, I want you to go back and look at the time yancy took over as the training coach and then you see how our record increase, that is the most important coach on any football team, why because he spends the most time with the players, everyday training in and out, running, motivating us. Man we were monsters that year, fearless, motivated, he gave us reason to believe, we respected him, we also feared him, hardest workout sessions I have ever done, and then he leaves and what happen to tech record, so by people saying that tech didn't have the talent and the facilities to compete, people facilities don't win games, what about the barry roberston's, the hirem eugen's, the trimon williams,the chris vanhoys, byran santiago, eric newman, tramisian davis and the list can go on and on, man are u for real, we had more talent than some BCS schools, yea we didn't like a lot of things that went on, nobody respected bick, my knowledge deep, I know everything that happened, I was on the inside, were u

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Seriously people. I agree MM didn't get the shot many of us would have liked to see him get. I think he would have been a good WR had he given it a shot. ANd he would have played. He didn't get kicked off the team or forced to ride the bench. Could he have been a good qb? I don't know. Was he better than Champ? I don't know, but...

Saying he didn't get to play because of his skin color?!? Are you guys serious? Really? Why is that the excuse for everything?

That last one will probably get me in trouble.

Champ Reckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud of Reckless Abandon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOAT View Post
    I never nothing, was not a part of the team that won conference, the only thing I can say and which I am proud of is the year we went 7-4, and to the person that deserve the most credit for that winning season, even tho we got snubbed out of a bowl game,lol is Mr. Yancy Mcknight, I want you to go back and look at the time yancy took over as the training coach and then you see how our record increase, that is the most important coach on any football team, why because he spends the most time with the players, everyday training in and out, running, motivating us. Man we were monsters that year, fearless, motivated, he gave us reason to believe, we respected him, we also feared him, hardest workout sessions I have ever done, and then he leaves and what happen to tech record, so by people saying that tech didn't have the talent and the facilities to compete, people facilities don't win games, what about the barry roberston's, the hirem eugen's, the trimon williams,the chris vanhoys, byran santiago, eric newman, tramisian davis and the list can go on and on, man are u for real, we had more talent than some BCS schools, yea we didn't like a lot of things that went on, nobody respected bick, my knowledge deep, I know everything that happened, I was on the inside, were u
    Facilities do not directly win ball games but we got all those talented players in spite of our sub-par facilities, definitely not because of them. Great facilities do not always equal great teams (look at SMU). BUT, in the hot bed of talent in which we are located, think of the recruiting possibilites with the combination of good facilities and good coaching.

+ Reply to Thread