+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Bash Obama all Day Long

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Bash Obama all Day Long

Quote Originally Posted by mildawg View Post
    Downright scary.
    This part of the article is spooky.

NEW DELHI: With Democrat senator Barack Obama busy in the run-up to the US presidential polls, a group of well-wishers in the capital have decided to send him a symbol of his lucky charm, Lord Hanuman, to help him emerge victorious.

Obama's representative Carolyn Sauvage-Mar on Tuesday received a gold-plated two-feet-high idol which she will pass it on to the Obama after it is sanctified.

The idol is being presented to Obama as he is reported to be a Lord Hanuman devotee and carries with him a locket of the monkey god along with other good luck charms.

An hour-long prayer meeting to sanctify the idol was earlier organised at Sankat Mochan Dham and by Congress leader Brijmohan Bhama, Balmiki Samaj and the temple's priests.

"Obama has deep faith in Lord Hanuman and that is why we are presenting an idol of Hanuman to him," said Bhama.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Silly, maybe. Spooky, hardly.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

Wow. That article was spun more than the tilt-a-whirl.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7468662.stm

Bhama has ASSUMED all this, solely because he read somewhere Obama carries around *a* monkey charm as good luck.

Bhama: "We have heard that he carries a small monkey charm in his pocket. So he is a devotee of Hanuman"

I'm sure even you, tyler, can notice the lack of a logical connection in there. Did you sped time searching for the most slanted article you could find? Or was that honestly the first one you found? Or... let me guess... it was emailed to you... If it was emailed to you, I'm surprised they didnt just show a picture of the guy with the headline "OBAMA WORSHIPS MUSLIM IDOLS"
    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker2 View Post
    Wow. That article was spun more than the tilt-a-whirl.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7468662.stm

Bhama has ASSUMED all this, solely because he read somewhere Obama carries around *a* monkey charm as good luck.

Bhama: "We have heard that he carries a small monkey charm in his pocket. So he is a devotee of Hanuman"

I'm sure even you, tyler, can notice the lack of a logical connection in there. Did you sped time searching for the most slanted article you could find? Or was that honestly the first one you found? Or... let me guess... it was emailed to you... If it was emailed to you, I'm surprised they didnt just show a picture of the guy with the headline "OBAMA WORSHIPS MUSLIM IDOLS"
    Not muslim, Hindu. But it is probably the same to all you Christians. :icon_wink:
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Not muslim, Hindu. But it is probably the same to all you Christians. :icon_wink:
    That was my point. Any email Tyler got would probably just put up a picture of a brown guy holding a statue saying "LOOK- OBAMA WORSHIPS MUSLIM IDOLS"
    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

That was my point. Any email Tyler got would probably just put up a picture of a brown guy holding a statue saying "LOOK- OBAMA WORSHIPS MUSLIM IDOLS"
    Not any e-mail I received. Just various news outlets.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

That was my point. Any email Tyler got would probably just put up a picture of a brown guy holding a statue saying "LOOK- OSAMA BAMA WORSHIPS MUSLIM IDOLS"
    Fixed it for you.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    And BTW, 78.5% of America claims to be Christian. With 1.7% Jewish and .6% Muslim. Looks pretty Christian to me. I'ld love to see BHO claim that Turkey or some other "muslim" country was not Muslim. They would be in an uproar. But since our liberal media isn't "Christian" for the most part, they will give Obama a pass on this one as well.

http://religions.pewforum.org/
    You know the sad thing. I'd bet that a majority of that 78.5% that claim to be Christian don't really know what they're claiming to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    You know the sad thing. I'd bet that a majority of that 78.5% that claim to be Christian don't really know what they're claiming to be.
    Ditto! Most haven't ever picked up a Bible other than for dusting off each week if it's out at all. But that's the same hope I have that most Muslims. The hope that they really haven't read their koran nor believe in the hate portions,which is most of it, and possibly hate the murdering islamic radicals. I know I'm dreaming a tad there but I still hope.

American flag disappears
    from Obama campaign jet
    Candidate's trademark 'O'
    replaces stars and stripes

I mean really?

Where's the flag on the straight talk express?

http://08candidates.files.wordpress....26dsc_1661.jpg

Oh look, he only shows half the flag, and it's faded. Does that mean McCain's love for America is fading away, like Marty McFly if he doesnt get his parents to kiss in time at the Enchantment Under the Sea dance?

Oh look, he only shows half the flag, and it's faded. Does that mean McCain's love for America is fading away, like Marty McFly if he doesnt get his parents to kiss in time at the Enchantment Under the Sea dance?
    Funny stuff!

Seriously though, isn't Obama continuing to build a pattern here?

+ Reply to Thread