+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: New Sports Blog on Tech Talk

Puppy TechTalkLacky Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTechTalkLacky Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTechTalkLacky Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTechTalkLacky Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTechTalkLacky Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTechTalkLacky Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

New Sports Blog on Tech Talk

I don't know how to go about adding this into news bot update, but the Tech Talk is now running a sports blog where the sports staff will give their opinions and try to offer up more up-to-date news bits.

You can access it on the Tech Talk main page or at http://thetechtalksports.blogspot.com/

Varsity Bulldog barkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of light barkly's Avatar

Re: New Sports Blog on Tech Talk

If all of your Blogs are like this one, I don't think I will be wasting my time with it.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by barkly View Post
    If all of your Blogs are like this one, I don't think I will be wasting my time with it.
    Me neither.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by TechTalkLacky View Post
    I don't know how to go about adding this into news bot update, but the Tech Talk is now running a sports blog where the sports staff will give their opinions and try to offer up more up-to-date news bits.

You can access it on the Tech Talk main page or at http://thetechtalksports.blogspot.com/
    As long as you talk about LSU in a LOUISIANA TECH newspaper you can forget about it!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Dawgpit material?

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Dawgpit material?
    Why? He honestly thought he would get them to add his blog to the NewsBot.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

I think most of this problem would take care of itself if Tech would just raise admission standards.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Big Dog LTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the rough LTUIronDawg's Avatar

That blog is reminiscent of a turd.

Varsity Bulldog FieldDawg is just really niceFieldDawg is just really niceFieldDawg is just really niceFieldDawg is just really niceFieldDawg is just really niceFieldDawg is just really niceFieldDawg is just really niceFieldDawg is just really niceFieldDawg is just really niceFieldDawg is just really niceFieldDawg is just really nice FieldDawg's Avatar

This guy should be relieved of his duties. With his kind, that's y the rest of the state schools are struggling with attendance and fundraising.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Horrible, please don't link this to the Tech Talk website; my response

Tech vs. lsu who do you cheer, what do you wear tailgating the day of, to Death Valley? Just because your father did it doesn't make it right and isn't an excuse to have no backbone and stand up for your alma mater. As long as Tech students have this attitude Tech will never be a "college team in the state that is relevant."

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechTalkLacky View Post

Why, dear God, do Tech Talk writers (since I retired as TT sports editor in 1976) feel like they must write about everything BUT Louisiana Tech subjects??? I guess this writer will be prejudged from here on out from this blog instead of a story he wrote about somebody other than himself.

There are plenty of stories on campus. A school paper should have some angle to the school in EVERY story. This is not one.

So, TTLacky, you get at least one more chance if you want me as a reader.

PS-- It's "beet" red

and

"The Lady Techsters have . . . "

:icon_wink:
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

OMG. You need to go on down to LSU and write for their college paper. Son, I'm afraid you have stepped all in it. I'm embarrassed and ashamed for you. I wish Coach Sim had burned your stuff. I hope Coach Dooley doesn't run into you -or Karl Malone. Karl Malone will stomp a mud puddle in your behind and your grey hat. Go on down and support Louisiana from BR dear boy. We don't need that kind of support up here. Horrible. Awful. Shameful. Disgraceful. Wretched. Disgusting blog. What WERE you thinking?

Here's another thought for you Kevin. Your daddy should be ashamed too. Wannabes. You better learn to think for yourself or you are going to end up a lost ball in tall weeds. LSU my a$$. Your daddy and folks like him and YOU are the reason Louisiana Tech is where we are today. LSU the only relevant team my a$$. If you were my son I'd put you in the corner for a time out and your little grey hat in the shredder.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

I just read that and threw up on the laptop.............ugh

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

That LSU lackey gets red from me. I'm writing the Tech Talk a letter too. This is too much.

And by the way TTL, lackey is spelled with an "e". Damn. A writer who can't spell...

I guess he was too busy supporting the state of Louisiana to learn how to spell.

I'll tell you something else, little man. I was raised in the 60's and I was taught a whole lot of stuff that was just as wrong as could be - by good people who just grew up in a different era. When I grew up however, I learned to think for myself. You should try it and see how that works out for you. My daddy does it, so I do it, too. My daddy thinks it, so I think it too. Boo hoo. Grow up.

Urp Slop Bring the Mop.
    Last edited by Dawgmatic; 06-03-2008 at 07:10 PM.

Varsity Bulldog rtr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her game rtr002's Avatar

This is Horrible!!!!!!!! Question? What happened to loyalty and integrity in your household. That's fine if you root for the state, but you are writing for Louisiana Tech University TechTalk. The same newspaper that the football players who aren't relevant to you are reading. That team may not be relevant to you, but the sure as hell are relevant to me because I am loyal, I am an alumni, I attend every game that I can, and I donate money to them, etc., etc. and so forth and so on!!! So a piece of advice, Keep your comments and your logic to yourself and out of the Tech Talk.
    How bout them Dawgs!

+ Reply to Thread