+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tech product P.J. Brown brings homegrown experience to Celtics - News Star

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Tech product P.J. Brown brings homegrown experience to Celtics - News Star

A new article has been posted on The News Star:

Tonight P.J. Brown will suit up for his first NBA Finals game after 15 seasons, 1,000 games and a brief retirement from professional basketball.

More...

Feel free to discuss it here

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Re: Tech product P.J. Brown brings homegrown experience to Celtics - News Star

Good article.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

You have to love this guy!

It's a knowledge that stretches back almost 20 years, extending into his days as a Louisiana Tech Bulldog.
    "A lot of people don't know my ties to Winnfield and to Ruston that go back before 1992," Brown said, stressing his high regard for the region.
    "My time at Louisiana Tech helped make me into the man I am today."

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

What a game he played tonight. I am a Lakers fan so I hated to see it, but he was great. The Lakers lost because they couldn't defend without fouling. You can't put them in the penalty halfway through the 3rd and 4th quarter. And the Celtics are GOOD!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Not too bad for a "project" player -

And that's what he was when he signed at Tech - Tommy Joe had faith in him and brought him along slowly and DEVELOPED him into a player....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ DFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really nice DFWDawg's Avatar

Congrats to P.J. Brown. I really respect what he has done and someone that never gave up on his passion for the game. I am now a Celtics fan and really hope they win the NBA Championship so he has that ring. He was awesome at Tech and I remember him fondly and is just an upstanding citizen and most importantly has not forgotten his roots in north Louisiana or at Louisiana Tech.

Go P.J. We are all rooting for you and wish you the best. I hope you are able to make it back to your Alma Mater next year when we will have a competitive team. Folks like you that show our players what really is possible when you put it all on the line will inspire many. Thank you for being a great ambasador for Louisiana Tech.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Congratulations to P.J.! I am sooo not a Lakers fan, so I am thrilled at what is happening to them. P.J. is playing very well - GO CELTICS!!

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Looking more and more like PJ is gonna have something that Karl never could get. Hate it for Karl, love it for PJ.

Champ CaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really nice

Who saw PJ dunk on Kobe.

Varsity Bulldog trenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by CaseyDawg View Post
    Who saw PJ dunk on Kobe.
    Here it is..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOKlVenKBBE

Awesome! Who says old guys can't dunk??

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

You gotta love it for PJ. He has been a very good addition for them in the playoffs. WTG PJ!!!

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Kobe is still one of the best players ever..top 3 probably.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DAWG DUDE View Post
    Kobe is still one of the best players ever..top 3 probably.
    EVER??!! I have to disagree with that. He is the best single player in the game right now, but he isn't even close to the top three ever. I am also getting a little tired of the comparisons to Michael Jordan. Again, he is the greatest single player in the game right now, as Jordan was in his day, but he's no MJ. Jordan would have NEVER allowed his team to give up a 24 point lead in the finals.

Varsity Bulldog bigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by StrayDawg View Post
    EVER??!! I have to disagree with that. He is the best single player in the game right now, but he isn't even close to the top three ever. I am also getting a little tired of the comparisons to Michael Jordan. Again, he is the greatest single player in the game right now, as Jordan was in his day, but he's no MJ. Jordan would have NEVER allowed his team to give up a 24 point lead in the finals.
    I agree with Stray. You can't even compare any players today to MJ. He is the greatest of all time. I don't even put Kobe in my top 3 of all time. Maybe top 10, but not top 3.

Champ Dawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her game Dawg04's Avatar

Have they had to change the rules of the game due to Kobe's dominance? No. (See Russell)

And do you even have an idea what numbers Jordan would have averaged under these rules. Defenders back then could be much more physical than now.

Yes. Kobe is a very good player. He will probably end up as one of the ten best of all time.
    A Hall of Famer. But not 3. Not yet. Not close.

+ Reply to Thread