+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BB&B header uses old logo

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: BB&B header uses old logo

That did it. I was at 1024 x 768. It is a laptop, so now I'm all hunkered over the keyboard as I type this. Yes smartarse, I'm blind. It will happen to you too someday.

I still don't understand why the header change affected the width of the post. The main page and topics page weren't changed. Just the threads page.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I sure wish I could get one of these computers geeks to answser my question. Doc maybe. He can PROLLY answer it.

BTW, it is a BBB change, not my computer. My home computer was the same way. Everything okay except the thread pages.

My eyes hurt.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    I sure wish I could get one of these computers geeks to answser my question. Doc maybe. He can PROLLY answer it.

BTW, it is a BBB change, not my computer. My home computer was the same way. Everything okay except the thread pages.

My eyes hurt.
    It must be just you and your resolutions. Buy one of these: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...anel-Monitors&

Maybe this will allow you to have better resolution and the font still big enough to allow you to read posts with relative ease.

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    It must be just you and your resolutions. Buy one of these: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...anel-Monitors&

Maybe this will allow you to have better resolution and the font still big enough to allow you to read posts with relative ease.
    Please explain how this crap works. Am I the only one who had their computer set at 1024 x 768 or lower? Maybe I'm the only one bugged by having to scroll to read posts and nobody else has mentioned it. Why is it that Gonzo's posts and only a few others required scrolling before the change? I noticed that sometimes a post by Gonzo would cause the entire thread to be wider, but other times it may only be his post. What's up with that?

Nevermind. I set it back to the original setting of 1024 x 768 so I could read w/out getting a headache. Now the post threads are back to normal. I think I'm being screwed with.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post

No, these are not the answer. Get one and you'll spend even MORE time at the monitor. I'm just thankful for the Red 2 Black Bulldog Header. THAT is what's easy on the eyes.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Please explain how this crap works. Am I the only one who had their computer set at 1024 x 768 or lower? Maybe I'm the only one bugged by having to scroll to read posts and nobody else has mentioned it. Why is it that Gonzo's posts and only a few others required scrolling before the change? I noticed that sometimes a post by Gonzo would cause the entire thread to be wider, but other times it may only be his post. What's up with that?
    Gonzo's have done that for a while and I have NO idea why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    No, these are not the answer. Get one and you'll spend even MORE time at the monitor. I'm just thankful for the Red 2 Black Bulldog Header. THAT is what's easy on the eyes.
    VERY true... I went back to the white today at work, and had to change it about 10 minutes later.

+ Reply to Thread