+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UC Irvine Anteaters do a number on LSU 11-5

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Re: UC Irvine Anteaters do a number on LSU 11-5

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    Don't reciprocate the hate bruh. We know you're legit.

Besides, your more a Limp Bizkit man huh. You and your boy Fred Durst.
    Actually can't stand him.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
    I agree, but this is the General Sports board so anything goes. Items that don't impact Tech should always be here but too often get on the specific sports boards.
    Very true. There are always excpections, but we try to keep things cleaned up pretty good.

There are a few people that will post EVERYTHING in football. More people read that then any other part. The handful of mods that we have do a good job of moving things where they need to go. Sometimes, there's not an "ideal" place to move things.

Varsity Bulldog bigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by DAWG DUDE View Post
    For some reason you love to hate on me, two unnecessary red dots and this dumbass statement..I shouldn't have to take that crap how about me and you meet up at a Tech game this year aye? I'm not scared of a man that finds fun in putting down a 16 year old on a message board.
    Well first of all you got 2 red dots because you had a couple of a posts that I didn't agree with that's all. And yes I make stupid posts sometimes and yes others do too. But some of your posts just don't make sense and then you complain about getting a red dot. Just get over it. Also, this is a "GENERAL SPORTS FORUM". Which means it's alright to post about other sports. Like the Cubs, Saints, Hornets, or any college or pro team. And I don't know if you noticed, but the thread said UC IRVINE DO A NUMBER ON LSU. I know your not a LSWHO fan and I'm not a fan, but I enjoyed the game because I love baseball and plus LSWHO got beat that night which was enjoyable to watch. That's all I'm saying

Champ DFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really nice DFWDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75 View Post
    Its news for me. My sister and brother-in-law are anteater grads and are here in Dallas for my son's HS graduation........so is my father-in-law who is a Tiger.
    Likewise. I have a brother in law that went there to get his Ph. D and then three cousins that went there. I will have to deal with them mostly durng holidays and Christmas so it is good to know how they do for at least conversation. I am not so happy they chose to go there when they grew up in Ruston and Monroe respectively but it is of interest to them and I have to be prepared when they bring it up. They do follow Tech so out of respect I at least want to have some coversation level knowledge when dealing with long lost relatives.

Varsity Bulldog hachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her game hachiman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DAWG DUDE View Post
    For some reason you love to hate on me, two unnecessary red dots and this dumbass statement..I shouldn't have to take that crap how about me and you meet up at a Tech game this year aye? I'm not scared of a man that finds fun in putting down a 16 year old on a message board.
    I got $50 on dawg dude.

Varsity Bulldog frogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to all frogdog's Avatar

now the perfect situation exsist, maybe the bulldogs can knock the tigers out of the CWS, and by the way what was the chicken hawks crap about the WACs RPI.

+ Reply to Thread