+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Even John Breaux disagrees with Obama and Democrats

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Even John Breaux disagrees with Obama and Democrats

John Breaux says no to windfall tax on oil companies.

http://www.breitbart.com/artic...DC24658&show_article=1

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Even John Breaux disagrees with Obama and Democrats

I don't know how I ended up on Mary Landrieu's email list, but I get a weekly message from her office. She is, in the truest sense, a moderate Demo. Just hope she'll continue to excercise good judgment and not go along with the extreme leftists in her party on some key issues.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Even John Breaux disagrees with Obama and Democrats

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I don't know how I ended up on Mary Landrieu's email list, but I get a weekly message from her office. She is, in the truest sense, a moderate Demo. Just hope she'll continue to excercise good judgment and not go along with the extreme leftists in her party on some key issues.
    1. She knows where her bread is buttered
    2. She will be running for re-election soon.

Look for her to become even more conservative in the coming months and also look for her to not endorse Obama by remaining quiet.

+ Reply to Thread