+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: A Pro-life Victory......

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

Re: A Pro-life Victory......

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    And yet another unanswered post Spinoza didn't address.
    Having other fish to fry......
    I hope this will be the last post I'll have an urge to reply to on this thread.

What does it mean to you, Tyler......
    When one "miracle" fetus survives an abortion effort?
    Do you sense the hand of your personal god moving in some myterious manner?
    Does it PROVE to you that your personal god abhors abortion?

Do you not believe that your personal god is all-powerful and all-knowing?
    If so......
    Why would your presumed god allow ANY women whom he knows will seek an abortion to become pregnant?
    And why does he opt to make barren, so many christian women who yearn for the fire of new life growing in their loving wombs?

BTW #1......
    I pose the above queries only as comments in REPLY to your prior posts on this thread.
    I expect no reply in return.

BTW #2......
    See new thread.

All the best to you as usual, Tyler......
    Cheers.
    I know that you believe you understand what you think I said...... But I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Spinoza View Post
    Having other fish to fry......
    I hope this will be the last post I'll have an urge to reply to on this thread.

What does it mean to you, Tyler......
    When one "miracle" fetus survives an abortion effort?
    Do you sense the hand of your personal god moving in some myterious manner?
    Does it PROVE to you that your personal god abhors abortion?

Do you not believe that your personal god is all-powerful and all-knowing?
    If so......
    Why would your presumed god allow ANY women whom he knows will seek an abortion to become pregnant?
    And why does he opt to make barren, so many christian women who yearn for the fire of new life growing in their loving wombs?

BTW #1......
    I pose the above queries only as comments in REPLY to your prior posts on this thread.
    I expect no reply in return.

BTW #2......
    See new thread.

All the best to you as usual, Tyler......
    Cheers.

Sorry Spinoza but your time was up. I wanted your response and answer to my true Pro Life Victory posts/articles, as you so titled this thread. I didn't care to see or answer your 5 questions highlighted above 2 1/2 weeks later thank you. Feel free to answer your own 5 questions.

Cheers!
    Last edited by TYLERTECHSAS; 06-26-2008 at 10:22 PM.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

But the "most" I refer to are the well educated, successful/afflent, and christian dawgs who have routinely expressed their various vociferous opinions in this forum.

Third paragraph......
    About 60 miles for a crow.
    But only the touch of a keyboard away for "pro-life" philosopher who would care to join in this discussion.
    Have you invited him?

Cheers to you Johnny......
    Goodnight.
    Well that makes perfect sense for our "little grey cell" exercises but it is an incredibly small sample of the huge group of people who consider themselves "pro-life". I would also imagine that most who post here are very active in post-partum ministries that we rarely discuss here. What I mean is that the message board presentation of ones views has a tendency to be narrow and not necessarily representative of how those views play out in day to day life.

I've not invited my professor for fear that my fallacious and hasty message board rants could lower my grade...:icon_wink: (not really)

I am, however, planning a trip to Urbana this fall with a friend to go watch the UI football team take the field. If you're around there, I'd love to meet you.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Sorry Spinoza but your time was up. I wanted your response and answer to my true Pro Life Victory posts/articles, as you so titled this thread. I didn't care to see or answer your 5 questions highlighted above 2 1/2 weeks later thank you. Feel free to answer your own 5 questions.

Cheers!
    Perhaps you have forgotten Mic Jagger's words of wisdom......
    "You can't always get what you want".

And in this instance......
    Like Nixon, I wish to be "perfectly clear".

For better or for worse......
    I categorically refuse to touch any of my hunt and peck fingers to a keyboard, without first giving some little grey cell thought to the subject in question.
    AND I sincerely appreciate the posts of others who appear to do likewise.

SO......
    When fellows like Johnny and Duck and Gonzo and Gorilla (and others) creatively pen worthy posts with obvious personal effort......
    YES......
    I am rourtinely eager to match their effort with my own effort.
    HOWEVER......
    When the BEST some dawg has to offer IN ANY DISCUSSION is some copy and paste hyperlink......
    SORRY......
    But that TO ME is even less stimulating than "light beer".

Bottom line, Tyler......
    If ever you expect anything even approaching a speedy reply from me......
    Just AUTHOR an original TYLER THOUGHT......
    And I'll pencil you in on my dance card.

BTW......
    Thank you for saving me and this board from an unnecessary NEW THREAD!

Cheers.
    I know that you believe you understand what you think I said...... But I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

and Gorilla
    YES!!! I made the list!

:::if they had a smiley for "spikes the football and does the touchdown dance in celebration" I'd put it here:::

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Well that makes perfect sense for our "little grey cell" exercises but it is an incredibly small sample of the huge group of people who consider themselves "pro-life". I would also imagine that most who post here are very active in post-partum ministries that we rarely discuss here. What I mean is that the message board presentation of ones views has a tendency to be narrow and not necessarily representative of how those views play out in day to day life.

I've not invited my professor for fear that my fallacious and hasty message board rants could lower my grade...:icon_wink: (not really)

I am, however, planning a trip to Urbana this fall with a friend to go watch the UI football team take the field. If you're around there, I'd love to meet you.
    Point taken......
    And if I had been writing an editorial for the New York Times, I may have selected another lance before charging any pro-life/pro-choice windmill.

But does it actually matter?
    Is this not a topic that has polarized MOST pro-fetal birth zealots, and polarized MOST pro-any choice zealots...... Beyond any semblance of simple common sense?

And do not ALL who read this board......
    And ALL who read the NY Times......
    KNOW IN THEIR PERSONAL HEARTS......
    The extent of their true "pro-life" profile BEYOND any mere moment of BIRTH......
    Or the logic of mere "choice" vs. all that IS INVOLVED in any truly informed and thoughtful CHOICE.

IMNHO......
    The vast majority of ALL Americans have succombed to the mental pollution of popular POLLS and presumed PUNDITS and stacked STATISTICS and slick SOPHISTRY.

And although it was not my intent when I penned this thread......
    I mind not in the least if I have given any dawg A THOUGHT TO CONSIDER as they confront their mirror each morning......
    Or as they seek the comfort of Morpheus at the end of their day's best effort.

Cheers and good night.

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    YES!!! I made the list!

:::if they had a smiley for "spikes the football and does the touchdown dance in celebration" I'd put it here:::
    "No exellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness"...... :icon_wink:

Sweet dreams in the mist.

+ Reply to Thread