View Poll Results: Have You Bought Season Tickets Yet?

Voters
171. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, of course!

126 73.68%
  • No, I will not be purchasing season tickets

11 6.43%
  • Not yet, but I am going to.

26 15.20%
  • I am a loser and using my ID from 10 years ago to get in free.

8 4.68%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Have You Bought Season Tickets Yet?

Big Dog Slackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the rough

Re: Have You Bought Season Tickets Yet?

Section BB - Family Pack. Big change for us, we've always been "Eastsiders."

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

DD has quite a few open seats right now. One of the big banks moved sections (I wonder if we caused that, Dwayne and Carteck???... Actually, Brenda said they needed more seats this year.) Anyway, if y'all want to listen to some good commentary, get your seats in DD while they're available.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slackdog View Post
    Section BB - Family Pack. Big change for us, we've always been "Eastsiders."
    We'll see you back next year.

Big Dog macp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nice macp38's Avatar

I have mine.

Big Dog Slackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    We'll see you back next year.

Maybe so Gonzo, but you can bet that this family will be doing their part in yelling, cheering, screaming and STANDING.:icon_wink:

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

I'm waiting on confirmation of somebody not paying for tix they already reserved. If I don't get that one then Brenda is holding another spot for me. Both spots are in OO and I'm 100% sure I'm getting one of them. Next year it will be two! After that probably 3.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Maybe so Gonzo, but you can bet that this family will be doing their part in yelling, cheering, screaming and STANDING.:icon_wink:
    Once you get over hear - you find out its NOT SO BAD and ALOT cooler for all the games -

Gave up the east side in 1997 and still wish I had done it sooner....

:icon_wink:
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    DD has quite a few open seats right now. One of the big banks moved sections (I wonder if we caused that, Dwayne and Carteck???... Actually, Brenda said they needed more seats this year.) Anyway, if y'all want to listen to some good commentary, get your seats in DD while they're available.
    That's where my 5 and Markay's 5 are.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Once you get over hear - you find out its NOT SO BAD and ALOT cooler for all the games -

Gave up the east side in 1997 and still wish I had done it sooner....

:icon_wink:
    Yeah Dwayne, I definately thought of the "cooler" factor being a plus. Some of the games last year were pretty dang hot for the kids. See ya.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Yeah Dwayne, I definately thought of the "cooler" factor being a plus. Some of the games last year were pretty dang hot for the kids. See ya.
    Dwayne you are so sensitive about the West side, you know I just like busting the Westsiders chops, right?

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    Dwayne you are so sensitive about the West side, you know I just like busting the Westsiders chops, right?
    Not sensitive about stuff like this -

Do get sensitive during the season when folks say the West side doesn't do this or doesn't do that....

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    That's where my 5 and Markay's 5 are.
    Yep -

Ya'll are down and to our right....

I honestly believe that there is NO better place to watch a ballgame than in our area around section DD - the folks around us should be PAYING US for our commentary....

Big Dog dawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her game dawg78's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Yep -

Ya'll are down and to our right....

I honestly believe that there is NO better place to watch a ballgame than in our area around section DD - the folks around us should be PAYING US for our commentary....
    Dwayne, I'm not sure if you remember him but about 6-7 years ago Dwayne Newsom had two seats in DD with us and let them go....He's back this year with 4 seats next to mine. I'm working on trying to get Larry Wilkins to pony up in DD, but he's a little stubborn. Time will tell. See you soon. It'll be a lot of fun this year and I for one cannot wait for August 30th!

Puppy TKEdawgluver is an unknown

just got my season tickets yesterday, man I am pumped up

Big Dog bjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her game bjude64's Avatar

I've got 2 in OO. I'm going to have a rather unpredictable work schedule, but I plan on making as many games as I can.

In advance, I apologize to anyone near me for loud, unreasonable, drunken rants during games. Beer and bourbon cause me to drop F bombs.

Football is nearly upon us. Let's get it on.

+ Reply to Thread