+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre-Game

Champ littleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the rough

Big Grin Pre-Game

Ok, so I know 90% of it was cheezy but hear me out:

Remember the whole 300 thing that happened last year? (how could you forget right?) Anyway, there is one thing I would LOVE to see done at the home games this year that happened at that event...

Can we get someone to go out in the field and lead the stands in a "How 'bout them dawgs?" chant right before the team comes down the ramp? I think I would pass out... you know... from the awesomeness. Thoughts?

Champ louisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the rough

Re: Pre-Game

Or, maybe the students can lead the team to the field, say the first 3-400 students that come, show their ID, can lead the team onto the field. That part I didn't mind so much. It just when some people get a mic in their hands..............

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by louisiana_dog View Post
    Or, maybe the students can lead the team to the field, say the first 3-400 students that come, show their ID, can lead the team onto the field. That part I didn't mind so much. It just when some people get a mic in their hands..............
    Good idea. I think it would be great if we could get all the freshman form a tunnel at the end of the ramp. If I'm not mistaken, I think Baylor does something like this.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

How about we actually get people to stand and cheer in the stands.....Without being told to sit down.

Champ TECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to all TECHLAX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by littleshoe View Post
    Ok, so I know 90% of it was cheezy but hear me out:

Remember the whole 300 thing that happened last year? (how could you forget right?) Anyway, there is one thing I would LOVE to see done at the home games this year that happened at that event...

Can we get someone to go out in the field and lead the stands in a "How 'bout them dawgs?" chant right before the team comes down the ramp? I think I would pass out... you know... from the awesomeness. Thoughts?
    I think something like that would be great, but I am not a big fan of "how bout them dawg" because it doesnt sound good on tv. I would be all for "Go Bulldogs" cheer where the west side yells "GO" and the east side yells "BULLDOGS". It would be very loud AND in unison and sound great on tv.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TECHLAX View Post
    I think something like that would be great, but I am not a big fan of "how bout them dawg" because it doesnt sound good on tv. I would be all for "Go Bulldogs" cheer where the west side yells "GO" and the east side yells "BULLDOGS". It would be very loud AND in unison and sound great on tv.

But not bulldogs...MSU is the bulldogs as well. We need alot more Tech cheers at this game then "how bout them dawgs" same goes for fresno...Cheering 101 people :icon_wink:

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Years back I remember the eastside chanted "bulldogs" and the west side responded back "fight"

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    But not bulldogs...MSU is the bulldogs as well. We need alot more Tech cheers at this game then "how bout them dawgs" same goes for fresno...Cheering 101 people :icon_wink:
    why not, why change it because you are playing MSU or Fresno...who gives a crap about them. This is our house they are coming in to play, we can do whatever we want to.

Champ louisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88 View Post
    Good idea. I think it would be great if we could get all the freshman form a tunnel at the end of the ramp. If I'm not mistaken, I think Baylor does something like this.

Didn't know anyone else did it. It would have been great if original. We do need students in the stands though.

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    why not, why change it because you are playing MSU or Fresno...who gives a crap about them. This is our house they are coming in to play, we can do whatever we want to.

Because they are the bulldogs as well. We are Tech and they arent...i'm more proud of Tech than generic Bulldogs. IT has never made much sense to me when we do bulldog chants when we play other bulldog teams when you can simply insert tech instead.

But hell maybe thats just me

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    Because they are the bulldogs as well. We are Tech and they arent...i'm more proud of Tech than generic Bulldogs. IT has never made much sense to me when we do bulldog chants when we play other bulldog teams when you can simply insert tech instead.

But hell maybe thats just me
    If TAMU ever play Utah State or NMSU...you think they'll change any of their Aggie cheers because they are playing another aggie? Hell no. We shouldn't have to change anything because MSU and Fresno share the same mascot.

If TAMU ever play Utah State or NMSU...you think they'll change any of their Aggie cheers because they are playing another aggie? Hell no. We shouldn't have to change anything because MSU and Fresno share the same mascot.

Not a bad point...Just think we could get some seperation from those other bulldog teams...Let go bulldogs..."Whose dogs, theirs, ours?" AHH the great thing about message boards, we dont all have to agree. I still think we should go with the tech chants

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

How bout them Techs?

Varsity Bulldog barkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of light barkly's Avatar

And besides, we are THE Bulldogs!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DAWG DUDE View Post
    How bout them Techs?
    or lets go Tech

+ Reply to Thread