+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Pre-Game

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Re: Pre-Game

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    apparently i'm the only one who feels that it makes no sense to cheer builldogs when we are playing another bulldog team.
    I guess we'll have to tell CHAMP and Tech XX to stay home because it might confuse ppl. Just kidding.

Come on, we're the Bulldogs. This is our house, we change for no one.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    I guess we'll have to tell CHAMP and Tech XX to stay home because it might confuse ppl. Just kidding.

Come on, we're the Bulldogs. This is our house, we change for no one.

Ok Ill comprise and cheer go blue bulldogs lol

Champ Reckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud of Reckless Abandon's Avatar

This is a ridiculous conversation. Has this topic EVER come up when we've played Fresno? Why should it come up when MSU comes here?

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reckless Abandon View Post
    This is a ridiculous conversation. Has this topic EVER come up when we've played Fresno? Why should it come up when MSU comes here?
    I always thought it when we played Fresno as well... But i think this topic has run its course.

Big Dog bjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her game bjude64's Avatar

I don't care what we yell. Just make it loud.

+ Reply to Thread