+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 60 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruston Eating Places

Champ DawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the rough

Re: Ruston Eating Places

Quote Originally Posted by TechDynamic View Post
    There was a civil engineering professor that "had his office hours" at the Huddle House during the early morning hours...the kicker: if you showed up for help, you paid for his breakfast. I'm not sure how many people actually went up there.
    Dr. Griffin...and my old neighbor went several times.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    What are they doing to Huddle House? Remodeling? Closing? Changing to something else? I'm not recommending coffee there by any means, but the little old men in town met there for years for coffee and gossip.
    http://www.thenewsstar.com/article/2...8/1014/OPINION

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TechDynamic
    There was a civil engineering professor that "had his office hours" at the Huddle House during the early morning hours...the kicker: if you showed up for help, you paid for his breakfast. I'm not sure how many people actually went up there.

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFight71 View Post
    Dr. Griffin...and my old neighbor went several times.

Sounds like Dixie.

Puppy cdf021 is an unknown

The only time Micky D's has ever been good was in the morning, and even that may not be true now. Burger King always sucked. The Sonic on Cali is way ghetto, but the Farmerville Road one has not been "corrupted" so far. I've heard Applebee's is not that good here, but Chili's depends on the time and day. Raisin' Canes is always good. Don't know about Wing Stop. I was just about to be start working at TCBY when they decided to close, really pissed me off cuz I'm still job hunting. Fox's is great, and Johnny's is still pretty good. Heard Log Cabin and Portico were good. Can anyone confirm that there is definitely a Target coming in over by Fox's?

Varsity Bulldog dodd is a jewel in the roughdodd is a jewel in the roughdodd is a jewel in the roughdodd is a jewel in the roughdodd is a jewel in the roughdodd is a jewel in the roughdodd is a jewel in the roughdodd is a jewel in the roughdodd is a jewel in the roughdodd is a jewel in the roughdodd is a jewel in the rough

Just ate at Johnny's the other day for the first time. I was pretty impressed.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dodd View Post
    As well you should be.

There is no other pizza. I hope you had the Sweep the Kitchen!

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dodd View Post
    Say WHAT?!?!?

Varsity Bulldog dodd is a jewel in the roughdodd is a jewel in the roughdodd is a jewel in the roughdodd is a jewel in the roughdodd is a jewel in the roughdodd is a jewel in the roughdodd is a jewel in the roughdodd is a jewel in the roughdodd is a jewel in the roughdodd is a jewel in the roughdodd is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    Say WHAT?!?!?
    Lol i am new to this place you call "Ruston"

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawgmatic View Post
    as well you should be.

there is no other pizza. I hope you had the sweep the kitchen!
    swamp!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

and Johnny's is headed to Baton Rouge according to their Facebook page:

BATON ROUGE, HERE WE COME! Where? When? OK, here’s the latest. Johnny’s Pizza House will be opening in Baton Rouge sometime between late August and early September. At Highland and Staring Lane. Other Baton Rouge locations to follow. We’ll keep you posted!
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ okiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud of

Johnny's Sweep the kitchen is the best pizza ever... Always go there at least once when I get back for a game

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

My personal favorite is hamburger and mushroom or is it sausage with mushroom or is it pepperoni with mushroom or is it the Maui Wowee....

I hate making those critical decisions
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Nothing like the classic Johnny's Pepperoni. Give me that and an order of breadsticks......heaven.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by okiealdawg View Post
    Johnny's Sweep the kitchen is the best pizza ever... Always go there at least once when I get back for a game
    For those in Red Stick, I see a Johnny's is opening up on Highland.

Howard Beaty, a Springhill/Sarepta boy, is co-owner of the one in Tyler. So when you eat Johnny's in Tyler, you are supporting a TECH-owned business.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Echo?

+ Reply to Thread