+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Single Game Tickets for Mississippi State on Sale - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Single Game Tickets for Mississippi State on Sale - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech ticket manager Brenda Milton announced Wednesday that single game tickets for the Bulldogs season opener against Mississippi State Aug. 30 are on sale.

More...

Discuss it here.

Varsity Bulldog rustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her game

Re: Single Game Tickets for Mississippi State on Sale - latechsports.com

Sorry, but I think this is a bad idea to put those single-game tickets on sale this early. This gives MSU fans an opportunity to snatch up a bunch of them. We ought to try to sell as many season tickets as possible until mid-to-late July, THEN put the MSU game tickets on sale. No sense giving MSU fans this much time to buy up a ton of tickets.

So in other words, Tech fans better jump on this pretty dang quick or there's going to be a boatload of maroon in the stands Aug. 30.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rustondawg5198 View Post
    Sorry, but I think this is a bad idea to put those single-game tickets on sale this early. This gives MSU fans an opportunity to snatch up a bunch of them. We ought to try to sell as many season tickets as possible until mid-to-late July, THEN put the MSU game tickets on sale. No sense giving MSU fans this much time to buy up a ton of tickets.

So in other words, Tech fans better jump on this pretty dang quick or there's going to be a boatload of maroon in the stands Aug. 30.

I fully expect Tech fans to doze on this until a week before the game, then be shocked at what has happened.

Varsity Bulldog techdrummer has turned a few heads around heretechdrummer has turned a few heads around heretechdrummer has turned a few heads around heretechdrummer has turned a few heads around here

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    [/b]

I fully expect Tech fans to doze on this until a week before the game, then be shocked at what has happened.
    Not me, I'm getting season tickets for the first time today! No more flashing that old student ID at the gate....

But in general, I agree with you, I hope we're wrong, but Tech fans better get on those single game tickets fast!

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techdrummer View Post
    Not me, I'm getting season tickets for the first time today! No more flashing that old student ID at the gate....

But in general, I agree with you, I hope we're wrong, but Tech fans better get on those single game tickets fast!

I should have written "many Tech fans"...

I guarantee you MSU fans won't sleep on this. When they see these tickets are available they will snap them up.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

I guarantee you MSU fans won't sleep on this. When they see these tickets are available they will snap them up.
    Tough love can be tough at times. . . . it's tough breaking old habits.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Tough love can be tough at times. . . . it's tough breaking old habits.
    True. This is one way of waking people up.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

I have ben e-mailing the ticket link to select Tech alums, warning them not to wait. I urge y'all to do the same.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

I have ben e-mailing the ticket link to select Tech alums, warning them not to wait. I urge y'all to do the same.

been sending it to folks i know in big companies encourageing them to forward it to their fellow employees.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

If you don't buy season tickets, you will be missing out! Tickets may be hard to find for the first game of the season if you wait and may be difficult to get for the rest of the season when we win the first game! Come on dawgs, get smart and get the season tickets!
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

I got mine yesterday. In fact I kind of put them on hold when I renewed my season tickets. Brenda Milton is amazing - and fun! I love talking to her! She is doing a fantastic wonderful awesome job!

Champ Cass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really nice

Yeah I already got my single game tickets for the MSU game. But I do expect the MSU fans will be buying VERY soon

Varsity Bulldog techdrummer has turned a few heads around heretechdrummer has turned a few heads around heretechdrummer has turned a few heads around heretechdrummer has turned a few heads around here

Thanks for the good idea, I sent an e-mail out to several of my co-workers urging them to get thier tickets fast!

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

When I last visited with Miss Brenda, she said she was going to do this, but hold back prime seats for season ticket opportunities. I personally think this is much better than waiting until Aug 1 to try to start the selling process. You have at least 35 selling days and more if you count weekends selling on the Internet.
    The Tech faithful will have to step up and 'out buy' the boys from Starkville or we will turn this into a MSU home game. If that happens, then shame on us. We would have been given plenty of opportunity. I personally think that the blue dogs will out number the maroon ones by 2 to 1. I am an eternal optimist, however, I still think that McCain can win!
    I bought mine, now it is the time for the rest of our folks to do the same!

DFiH

Champ Tdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the rough Tdawg87's Avatar

I couldn't get season tickets this year but, I just got four single game tickets for the MSU game. Personally, I'm glad to see them selling this early. Waiting til August 1st to sell them doesn't make sense to me. Sooner means more at least to me. Sure some of these tickets will go to MSU, but I have faith that Tech fans will snatch up the majority of tickets left and even if they don't, the stadium will be full, which means money for Tech.

+ Reply to Thread