+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mmmmmmmmaryland crabcakes

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Mmmmmmmmaryland crabcakes

wow

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Re: Mmmmmmmmaryland crabcakes

Have you had an ephiphany?

Big Dog bdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the rough

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    Have you had an ephiphany?
    epiphany = two crabcakes and a cup of cream of crab soup at the G&M Restaurant in Linthicum; MD (just outside of Baltimore) ).

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    epiphany = two crabcakes and a cup of cream of crab soup at the G&M Restaurant in Linthicum; MD (just outside of Baltimore) ).
    Yummy Yummy! That is an epiphany!:icon_wink:

Just finished the last crabcake. 7 days in a row.

In case you're interested, you can have some shipped to your casa:

http://www.gandmrestaurant.com/

I brought 8 back with me from Bmore. They were awesome.

Champ 9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough 9701Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    Just finished the last crabcake. 7 days in a row.

In case you're interested, you can have some shipped to your casa:

http://www.gandmrestaurant.com/

I brought 8 back with me from Bmore. They were awesome.
    I may have to look into that. When I lived up in VA, the best crap cakes I tried were in Annapolis at a place called Buddy's. Their plate consisted of one 1lb jumbo lump crab cake. It wasn't fried, but was held together by some kind of au gratin-type cheese sauce. Was Simply awesome.

http://www.buddysannap.com/buddysrestaurant.html

Quote Originally Posted by 9701Dawg View Post
    I may have to look into that. When I lived up in VA, the best crap cakes I tried were in Annapolis at a place called Buddy's. Their plate consisted of one 1lb jumbo lump crab cake. It wasn't fried, but was held together by some kind of au gratin-type cheese sauce. Was Simply awesome.

http://www.buddysannap.com/buddysrestaurant.html
    These crabcakes are 8 ounces each, mostly lump ctabmeat. The "filler" basically just holds them together when you bake them.

+ Reply to Thread