+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Miss Lincoln Parish wins Miss Louisiana

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Miss Lincoln Parish wins Miss Louisiana

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Re: Miss Lincoln Parish wins Miss Louisiana

the newstar has been quick to point out she is from Hammond and not Lincon Parish :icon_wink:

not sure what her connection to lincoln parish is i would assume you might need one to be named the Miss of it

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    the newstar has been quick to point out she is from Hammond and not Lincon Parish :icon_wink:
    Did they mention that Miss ULM lives 150 miles away, in Marthaville? I'm guessing they forgot that detail.

http://www.misslouisiana.org/prelim_08/e_durr.htm

By the way, scroll to the bottom of this page and check out who sponsored this pagent...(and who didn't)

http://www.misslouisiana.org/local_prelim08.htm

Big Dog metrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her game metrydawg's Avatar

Great chance for Miss America! Congrats to her. She is gorgeous and smart. She must have gone to Tech. Did she? No mention. Saw her in the Times Picayune the same pic and news release as this S'port paper. GREAT JOB!!!

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by StrayDawg View Post
    Did they mention that Miss ULM lives 150 miles away, in Marthaville? I'm guessing they forgot that detail.

http://www.misslouisiana.org/prelim_08/e_durr.htm

By the way, scroll to the bottom of this page and check out who sponsored this pagent...(and who didn't)

http://www.misslouisiana.org/local_prelim08.htm

MS. LA Watermelon doesn't appear to be too happy.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Do they not have a "Swine Queen" anymore?

I think the Swine Festival used to be in Basille and they did have a pagent with the winner competing on the state level.

Always thought I would not want my daughter to be Ms. Swine or whatever name that they affixed to the winner.

While I was in school, I knew a girl from Arcadia who was once the Possum Queen. Definitely not something to put on the resume, but she handled it well.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    MS. LA Watermelon doesn't appear to be too happy.
    Lindsey, JFord and others took alot of pictures of her. She's quite beautiful even though that isn't the best picture of her. They may be able to post some of their pics soon.

Puppy linds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the ears linds_Marie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Lindsey, JFord and others took alot of pictures of her. She's quite beautiful even though that isn't the best picture of her. They may be able to post some of their pics soon.

Here are some of the shots I got of her.. shes really a BEAUTIFUL girl.. inside and out.. I know I was pulling for her

+ Reply to Thread