+ Reply to Thread

Thread: When We Left Earth

Champ louisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the rough

When We Left Earth

How many of you have been watching this? Discovery has done a nice job hitting the points and the pictures are amazing, and I don't have HD.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Re: When We Left Earth

Quote Originally Posted by louisiana_dog View Post
    How many of you have been watching this? Discovery has done a nice job hitting the points and the pictures are amazing, and I don't have HD.
    I'm watching it on DVR. Only have seen the first one so far. Sorry!

+ Reply to Thread