7 10.14%
  • LCD is da bomb

47 68.12%
  • Whut?

15 21.74%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Plasma or LCD?

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Re: Plasna or LCD?

Quote Originally Posted by Bossdawg View Post
    The only reason I ask is because I have a 50 inch plasma, and I have plenty of natural light in my house, but I also have a newer generation Plasma and I have no issues with glare my tv, but I have the absolute best picture that I have ever seen and I have a couple of smaller wall mounted lcd tvs in the bed rooms, but I think the are far more inferior compared to my plasma.
    Hmm. Sounds like somebody must be finished with his residency. :icon_wink:

Make sure he gets an LTAC brochure, CHC!

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Re: Plasma or LCD?

When my first wife and I split up in 1995, and I moved back to Ruston, I needed a t.v. I couldn't afford a new one so I bought a 19" Sanyo from the Pawn shop at railroad park. It still works today. The picture is great. The only problem is the remote quit working several years ago, but hey, that's why God gives you children right. Just have the 5 year old change the channel like I had to when I was growing up. So, all this Plasma and LCD stuff, what?????

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    When my first wife and I split up in 1995, and I moved back to Ruston, I needed a t.v. I couldn't afford a new one so I bought a 19" Sanyo from the Pawn shop at railroad park. It still works today. The picture is great. The only problem is the remote quit working several years ago, but hey, that's why God gives you children right. Just have the 5 year old change the channel like I had to when I was growing up. So, all this Plasma and LCD stuff, what?????
    You're supposed to change out the batteries on the remote . . . or has the 5YO already tell you that???
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    You're supposed to change out the batteries on the remote . . . or has the 5YO already tell you that???
    it wasn't the batteries. something happened to the little led light.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    it wasn't the batteries. something happened to the little led light.
    I hear they have entire districts where you can get more of those.

Oh wait, "l" ed light. Sorry, spent too long in Japan, I guess.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

DLP rapes both of them.

It's all in the mirrors, baby.

+ Reply to Thread