+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I Wish...

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: I Wish...

Quote Originally Posted by cranberry View Post
    HMMMMMM.....Baylor education vs. Tech education........I doubt she will change her mind.
    Depends on what her major is in.

As for as Baylor people being angry that we are talking about it, who cares? People on message boards talk about stuff like this all the time. You think UConn doesn't try to sway a verbal away from Tennessee?

Anyway, we need a player like this to really break back into the light (or out of the darkness - however you want to put it). There will be more players like this, as well, though. We need to concentrate on rebuilding the program and getting some of us to think about the Techsters in the way they once did.

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Depends on what her major is in.

As for as Baylor people being angry that we are talking about it, who cares? People on message boards talk about stuff like this all the time. You think UConn doesn't try to sway a verbal away from Tennessee?

Anyway, we need a player like this to really break back into the light (or out of the darkness - however you want to put it). There will be more players like this, as well, though. We need to concentrate on rebuilding the program and getting some of us to think about the Techsters in the way they once did.
    That wasn't the point of my post, just an aside. But UConn fans swaying a Tenn recruit is WAY off from Tech fans swaying a Baylor recruit. At least at this point.

I realize (at least I think I do) that you have ultimate faith that we'll return to the top. Here's hoping you're right.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by fanfromafar View Post
    That wasn't the point of my post, just an aside. But UConn fans swaying a Tenn recruit is WAY off from Tech fans swaying a Baylor recruit. At least at this point.

I realize (at least I think I do) that you have ultimate faith that we'll return to the top. Here's hoping you're right.
    I do have the ultimate faith. That wasn't the point of my post, though. My point was the message boards talk about this all the time. You can plug any two schools you want in the scenario.

I am not hear to argue or defend. We all want the same thing.

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I am not hear to argue or defend. We all want the same thing.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Reckless Abandon View Post
    I thought it was against NCAA rules for current professional players to help recruit for their alma mater. I just remember hearing something about reggie bush and joe mcknight last year.
    Only coaches of that particular sport's staff who are certified to recruit off-campus can visit a recruit.

+ Reply to Thread