+ Reply to Thread

Thread: High School refs

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

High School refs

Anybody here know or have any idea how to become a licensed basketball ref in Texas to be able to ref at local leagues and maybe the high school level? Any information would be appreciated.

I looked at the Texas High School Athletic Assocation, but I was not able to find anything on refs.

Champ Cass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really nice

Re: High School refs

Texas no but my father is a ref for LHSAA and also an Umpire in LHSAA but no idea about Texas

In Louisiana you just call the local assignment secretary (listed on LHSAA website tell them you are interested go to the clinics and take the tests THATS it, But my father has been doing this for about 30 years

I called baseball and softball for 5 years But I did not for the 1st time this year Kids are getting Bad and Parents are getting WORSE LoL But its fun I just did not have time with my job and that.

My father does some College ball also But I never got into that Too much travel

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beaz17 View Post
    Anybody here know or have any idea how to become a licensed basketball ref in Texas to be able to ref at local leagues and maybe the high school level? Any information would be appreciated.

I looked at the Texas High School Athletic Assocation, but I was not able to find anything on refs.
    Not sure why you would wish to be the most unpopular guy in a stadium of thousands, but have it your way.

Coachdawg is probably a good guy to talk to for this. He coached in Texas for many years.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Try this website

http://www.taso.org/

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StrayDawg View Post
    Not sure why you would wish to be the most unpopular guy in a stadium of thousands, but have it your way.
    Some people just have the personality and the desire. It's still the most satisfying job that I've ever had.

+ Reply to Thread