+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mr. & Mrs. Ryan Moats

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Mr. & Mrs. Ryan Moats

Haven't seen any publicity on it, but Ryan Moats is conducting a football camp at Tech this weekend while his wife is doing a dance camp for the girls. Ryan has some former Bulldogs and some NFL buddies helping him while Tamishia Moats (Miss La Tech 2005) brought in a number of NFL cheerleaders plus former & current Regal Blues.

They have a neat little setup where the girls will do dance routines during 'halftime' of a game the boys will play.

Took the daughter and dropped her off this morning for the camp and couldn't help but feel proud of these two Tech products. Both have been just as nice to my daughter as they possibly could each time they see her. They are both great with kids, so please consider their camps in the future. While Ryan has been in the NFL, Tamishia has obtained her Masters and I believe almost has her PhD.

Now for the important stuff, I had to pull up some Moats videos this afternoon to suppress my summer withdrawal pains from Tech sports:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_lCT8e1L-Q&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF2Kn9djc4Y&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNk9agH3Ya8&feature=related

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Re: Mr. & Mrs. Ryan Moats

have the boy out there for the 4-7 year olds. kinda disappointed in the turnout but dont think it was really promoted hard. I will say that I am very impressed with the staff Ryan put together and how they are working with the kids. I know with this age its got to be hard but they are doing a terrific job. B came home right after the workout and took a 2 hour nap LOL

Champ louisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the rough

Is this what I saw today on the upper soccer field? The EMS were there for something. It was a hot day, hope they are alright.

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by louisiana_dog View Post
    Is this what I saw today on the upper soccer field? The EMS were there for something. It was a hot day, hope they are alright.
    The football camp was on the upper field. EMS visits the campus quite often during the summer with all the church and sports camps.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Ryan's talent really is rivaled by his personal substance.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

AGorilla That is a significant complement made more significant by the fact that it is very true. I might just use that phrase some time in the future.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Ah, that explains the Range Rover with out of state tags I saw pulling into the JAS parking lot this evening...

I hope it is successful enough to keep him coming back. This kind of thing is good for both the school and the community, especially if it grows over time.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

They were on Fox and Company the other day talking about.

Big Dog Dawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her game

I spoke to Ryan at his camp on Thursday. I wish every athlete had the class of Ryan Moats.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan71227 View Post
    I spoke to Ryan at his camp on Thursday. I wish every athlete had the class of Ryan Moats.
    today it was about 10 boys from 4-7 against Ryan and 4 of his guys. I'm proud to say B brought down Moats by himself as well as scoring a touchdown going the wrong way agaist "camp moats". :icon_wink: dont worry, Lil Chou didnt rough up Ryan to much.

Big Dog jlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the rough jlam's Avatar

Moats hit on my girlfriend in college.

Quote Originally Posted by jlam View Post
    well, he wound up with someone MUCH hotter than your girlfriend :icon_wink:

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jlam View Post

He probably wasn't the only one. Consider it flattery. What was her name? Hell, I might have hit on her too.

Big Dog jlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the rough jlam's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    well, he wound up with someone MUCH hotter than your girlfriend :icon_wink:
    Good job, takesittoofarguy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    He probably wasn't the only one. Consider it flattery. What was her name? Hell, I might have hit on her too.
    I was kidding. We were on "hiatus" anyway, so he technically hit on a single chick. I gave him **** later.

+ Reply to Thread