+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fanzz Sports Apparel Store

Puppy latch10 has turned a few heads around herelatch10 has turned a few heads around here

Fanzz Sports Apparel Store

I was as the Grapevine Mills mall this weekend and went into FANZZ. It was a very nice store. I talked to the manager and asked, like I do when I go to any other sports store between Shreveport and Dallas, if they had any Louisiana Tech stuff. I thought they might have a hat or something. The guy looked at me and said, "Man you are the first person in 5 years to ask me if we had anything for there." We got to talking about why LA TECH does not have anything out in stores except in the Ruston/Shreveport/Monroe areas. He said that since we have signed with Nike it might be easier soon to get some stuff.

He told me that they are looking at putting a store in one of the malls or the boardwalk in Shreveport but did not know when. He just said that the company was looking at it.

He also said that FANZZ was owned by the Utah Jazz. It would be great if we could get Karl to talk with someone in the company to get them to start carrying LA TECH stuff. We all know that Karl has ties with both places so maybe sometime in the near future we can start getting nice looking stuff with Louisiana Tech on it.

Just wanted to let you in Shreveport know there maybe a new store coming and maybe if we had enough people go in and ask for our schools stuff we might could get them to start carrying some.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Re: Fanzz Sports Apparel Store

I asked someone in that mall if they had any Tech stuff just a couple of weeks ago. It may have been a Lids. He pointed me to the website (but I always make it a point to ask).

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

I was shocked when I walked into Academy on Bert Kouns in Shreveport a couple of weeks ago and saw a bunch of Tech stuff. I walked out with a new cap, a pair of shorts, and would have bought a polo shirt if they had my size.

Champ george is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of light

even the academy in alexandria has a decent amount of tech products now

Champ 9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough 9701Dawg's Avatar

The other day, I saw a Tech hat in the Katy Mills mall...

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Man I am within driving distance of Katy Mills although it would be a few hours.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

Did this apparel have the new logos?

Big Dog jlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the rough jlam's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9701Dawg View Post
    The other day, I saw a Tech hat in the Katy Mills mall...
    Interesting. They didn't have anything the last time I was there, but it's been a couple of months. Good stuff, though.

+ Reply to Thread