+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jazz Exercises Team Option on Paul Millsap for 2008-09 - NBA.com

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

Re: Jazz Exercises Team Option on Paul Millsap for 2008-09 - NBA.com

i too think they should have made paul a longer term offer that he couldn't refuse

remember when the jazz were paying ostertag 2 or 3 times more than they paid karl?

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Re: Jazz Exercises Team Option on Paul Millsap for 2008-09 - NBA.com

Quote Originally Posted by altadawg View Post
    of course im not in the know in this But this is my take.

the Jazz made a mistake by not signing him. by allowing him to play out, there is a very good chance that he gets an offer next year that the Jazz cant match.

I think its a good move on Paul's part. Not good if you want to see him with the Jazz next year. He could very well get $6-8 mil a year on the market and unless the Jazz are willing to part with players like Andre and Harpring.., they cant afford that.

BTW, did you see that the JAzz gave CJ Miles huge money to resign? I was pissed on two levels. One, they didnt give Paul the money HE IS DUE and two, what are they going to do with Almond?? That guy has to play this year.

JAzz are clueless right now. OUT.
    Lovin that search feature. This is from August. Maybe I should be an agent...

6-8 mil is not gonna cut it now for MR. Paul Mill-Stats...

+ Reply to Thread