+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Black Bear in Ruston

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Re: Black Bear in Ruston

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    I know you got a gps for Christmas too. Now I spend more time wondering how to work that thing than wundering around.
    You got that right. Lately, I've been using it for about the only thing I know how to do on it. See when the best times to go fishing are just in case I feel like going fishing. It's probably help if I had a boat, too. On another note, I was going to buy one of those programs that you could download to it that has all the way points for all the places to hunt and stuff including the wmas here in La, but I didn't feel like paying 100 bucks. I thought, "hey, I'll go in halves with rabiddawg and we can both put it on our gpss." Then I figured you'd probably screw it up somehow and I'd have nothing. I wonder if there are any free programs on the internet that I could download like that.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    I thought, "hey, I'll go in halves with rabiddawg and we can both put it on our gpss." Then I figured you'd probably screw it up somehow and I'd have nothing.
    Great stuff.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Gene View Post
    Someone PLEASE tell me that Lt. Hawkins isn't a Tech grad?? 3 times he used the word "wondered" when it should have been "wandered"!! Maybe ULM??
    Is this a product of our Louisiana education system or what??!!
    You are mistaken. The bear is ADD.

"Crap, the humans have me surrounded. I hate it when I have to deal with people because everytime-oh look, a squirrel!"

And finally, they had to let the bear go because technically he was only occupying the handicap space and by the definition of the law, he wasn't parked.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    You are mistaken. The bear is ADD.

"Crap, the humans have me surrounded. I hate it when I have to deal with people because everytime-oh look, a squirrel!"

And finally, they had to let the bear go because technically he was only occupying the handicap space and by the definition of the law, he wasn't parked.
    And probably unloaded a couple of times.

Big Dog honker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by cowpoke1977 View Post
    I'm guessing size. The native Black Bear here are not that big.
    Once a La. Black bear walks into MS, AR, or TX...he is no longer a LA Black Bear (Ursus Americanus Luteolis becomes just a Ursus Americanus...aka Black Bear)

Quote Originally Posted by honker22 View Post
    Once a La. Black bear walks into MS, AR, or TX...he is no longer a LA Black Bear (Ursus Americanus Luteolis becomes just a Ursus Americanus...aka Black Bear)
    You sure it's not the accent?

Big Dog honker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the rough

You sure it's not the accent?
    When in La they speak French, Tx-they speak spanish, MS-they dont even touch their lips together when they talk, in AR-they learn to play the banjo and squeal like a pig. Oh yeah, and when he walks to NLU Campus, He becomes a Tiger.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by honker22 View Post
    When in La they speak French, Tx-they speak spanish, MS-they dont even touch their lips together when they talk, in AR-they learn to play the banjo and squeal like a pig. Oh yeah, and when he walks to NLU Campus, He becomes a Tiger.
    And a genius!

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

You got that right. Lately, I've been using it for about the only thing I know how to do on it. See when the best times to go fishing are just in case I feel like going fishing. It's probably help if I had a boat, too. On another note, I was going to buy one of those programs that you could download to it that has all the way points for all the places to hunt and stuff including the wmas here in La, but I didn't feel like paying 100 bucks. I thought, "hey, I'll go in halves with rabiddawg and we can both put it on our gpss." Then I figured you'd probably screw it up somehow and I'd have nothing. I wonder if there are any free programs on the internet that I could download like that.
    I got mine from a neighbor. The garmin programs are expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    I got mine from a neighbor. The garmin programs are expensive.
    Well give me the link.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    How did it get all the way from the Fairfield Inn to Durden Street so fast - wouldn't it have had to cross Georgia?
    Don't you know da Ruston bears are elite?
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Don't you know da Ruston bears are elite?
    I think you owe the Monroe bears an apology.

+ Reply to Thread