+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: +/- game

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Re: +/- game

found one voting mess up
    Techdog13 post 07/09/2008 6:25 AM
    forgot to add

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Kent down to 1

Champ louisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the rough

We go from 307 to 297? Was that a correction?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

We need to have a poll about Army and what we want to do. Since some are hitting them, a decision needs to be made. Wish I could do a poll within a thread, but a new thread would need to be started to accomplish that. I am swamped at work, so could someone do a quick poll on if we want to take the surprise "Army wins" and dedicate it to our troops approach?

I will be able to check back in this evening. Until then, it would be great to get rid of all non-WAC teams except for Army. That way, we at least have the option left. We can make a decision tonight. No need to rush, unless other schools start hitting them. In that case, we need to add points to Army to keep them in the game.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    We need to have a poll about Army and what we want to do. Since some are hitting them, a decision needs to be made. Wish I could do a poll within a thread, but a new thread would need to be started to accomplish that. I am swamped at work, so could someone do a quick poll on if we want to take the surprise "Army wins" and dedicate it to our troops approach?

I will be able to check back in this evening. Until then, it would be great to get rid of all non-WAC teams except for Army. That way, we at least have the option left. We can make a decision tonight. No need to rush, unless other schools start hitting them. In that case, we need to add points to Army to keep them in the game.

You think we should throw our real football game with Army too? :icon_wink:
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Why keep army around? They aren't a threat, they have to be eliminated, and they are the enemy this year. Plus air force and navy are already gone.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Horndawgs View Post
    Why keep army around? They aren't a threat, they have to be eliminated, and they are the enemy this year. Plus air force and navy are already gone.
    We don't have to do that. It was a thought that someone came up with as a surprise ending. I sort of liked it. It is obvious that we are going to win, so it would be a surprise gesture.

Anyway, I am ok either way. Just need to know which direction the majority want to go. We can then come up with our final plan to oust the rest of the teams. We have to be careful that they all don't join forces and pick a team and vote together. I don't think they are organized enough to do that, though.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Sorry, General, but Army has to go!

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

at this point, exterminate everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    at this point, exterminate everyone!
    At least, concentrate on the non-conference first, then.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    Sorry, General, but Army has to go!
    As a former Marine, I agree. We should have saved Navy for last, but you couldn't help yourself.

OK, I am back and ready to roll. Got a rough day again tomorrow, but will be able to put my + and - on in the morning. We are down to 19 teams. I was disappointed to see Akron still in there, but I think that is just because they are a "who cares?" team.

Oh, and don't be fooled by Jericho - I do not believe he is an Idaho fan. I think he is baiting us to jump Idaho. We will have to do that eventually, but for now, let's get rid of the non-WACer's.

The low hangers are Akron, UAB, and UCF. We might could do them in tonight, if we stay strong and together.

This is who is left and their points:
    5- Akron
    10- Army
    10- Bowling Green
    10- Buffalo
    23- Fresno State
    29- Hawaii
    30- Idaho
    9- Kent State
    265- LA Tech
    7- Nevada
    39- New Mexico State
    9- Northern Illinois
    8- Ohio
    9- San Jose State
    11- Temple
    9- Toledo
    5- UAB
    4 - UCF
    31- Utah State

The bolded is for today (hopefully, we still have enough ammo)
    The red is for tomorrow
    Green is for Friday

That will take us down to just WAC teams (except for Army), I believe. Gives us time for strategy to start taking them out one by one. Having 3 or 4 on our hit list a day for the next 2 days will confuse the enemy on who we are after.

I really like the surprise of reverse voting for Army at the end. Makes it even more fun, now that the one guy says we will hang this in our trophy case.
    OK, now that Army is set to go down (sorry, Tyler, we have been voted down on that one), let's see where we are with our goals.

Buffalo is still in and with 7 points. Do we have enough of you that haven't voted for them to go down tonight?

That will put us back on track. We have 4 teams to take down tomorrow (the ones in green above).

Looks like Nevada is going down without us doing anything. That is good. We should recruit them to help take down USU, who has 35 points. USU has been picking on them.

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

OK, now that Army is set to go down (sorry, Tyler, we have been voted down on that one), let's see where we are with our goals.

Buffalo is still in and with 7 points. Do we have enough of you that haven't voted for them to go down tonight?

That will put us back on track. We have 4 teams to take down tomorrow (the ones in green above).

Looks like Nevada is going down without us doing anything. That is good. We should recruit them to help take down USU, who has 35 points. USU has been picking on them.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDecLiA_Qbw

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Nevada out. They had one left and I say what the heck!

Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post

+ Reply to Thread