+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Road Trips

Big Dog 8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game

Road Trips

i guess if i knew how to use the site correctly, i could search & find the answers to my questions, but i don't, & frankly am too lazy.
    anyway, is LTAC or any other group organizing trips w/flights & hotels for the army & hawaii games? i thought i saw mention of the army game on here, but don't recall the trip to UH. i'm trying to plan the travel schedule for the fall & don't want to miss any "deals".
    thanx in advance for the help.

Champ Reckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud of Reckless Abandon's Avatar

Re: Road Trips

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 8411 View Post
    i guess if i knew how to use the site correctly, i could search & find the answers to my questions, but i don't, & frankly am too lazy.
    anyway, is LTAC or any other group organizing trips w/flights & hotels for the army & hawaii games? i thought i saw mention of the army game on here, but don't recall the trip to UH. i'm trying to plan the travel schedule for the fall & don't want to miss any "deals".
    thanx in advance for the help.
    Make your own plans. I have never known any part of Tech (Alumni or Athletics) to organize football game trips. The Army trip plans by the Alumni office are for people who get up there own their own, plus you make your own hotel arrangements.

Puppy Willie is on top of his/her gameWillie is on top of his/her gameWillie is on top of his/her gameWillie is on top of his/her gameWillie is on top of his/her gameWillie is on top of his/her gameWillie is on top of his/her gameWillie is on top of his/her gameWillie is on top of his/her gameWillie is on top of his/her gameWillie is on top of his/her game

Just a few years ago there were many organized game trips for football and Lady Techster games. Great fun!! So glad that this is happening again. Sometimes on charter planes and other times you
    make your own travel arrangements but are part of the group on arrival.

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Willie View Post
    Just a few years ago there were many organized game trips for football and Lady Techster games. Great fun!! So glad that this is happening again. Sometimes on charter planes and other times you
    make your own travel arrangements but are part of the group on arrival.
    I have been a season ticket holder in all major sports for over the past 20+ years and only recall one chartered football trip and that was the Humanitarian Bowl in Boise, our first year in the WAC. The Lady Techsters program is the only one that sometimes put together bus and plane trips - the last plane trip being to the Final Four in Richmond.

Those trips were thrown together after it was known where we were going and only communicated to those in the immediate Ruston area. Each time I had to contact them to find out what was going on and that I wanted to be notified if a trip was put together. Saying that only to make a point that trips aren't offered as a benefit to Tech followers. If so, waiting list would be created and plans made further in advance requiring deposits, etc. Not blaming anyone, it is just a fact that Tech doesn't have much of a traveling fan following and has done nothing consistently to have one develop.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

The SGA always puts on a football road trip for the students for one game a season.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Who's going to Kansas? That would be a good road trip for me.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

several years ago, they had it set up where you could buy a ticket on the team charter for the hawaii game. the package included the flight to the big island, several nights at the resort where the team was spending the days leading up to the game, flight to honalulu, tickets to the game, and flight back to shreveport. it was, i thought, a very reasonable price for a hawaii vacation, not to mention a hawaii vacation combined with a Tech football game. unfortunately, i couldn't go. i think they did a similar thing two years later. i don't know if they still do that when we go there or not.

+ Reply to Thread