+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Houston Tuminello

Puppy jlynnb1 seems to have something between the earsjlynnb1 seems to have something between the earsjlynnb1 seems to have something between the earsjlynnb1 seems to have something between the earsjlynnb1 seems to have something between the earsjlynnb1 seems to have something between the earsjlynnb1 seems to have something between the earsjlynnb1 seems to have something between the ears

Houston Tuminello

I have followed high-school football in East and North Texas for several years. I have seen many great players in that time at all positions. I'm posting this just to let all LA TECH supporters know that you are going to be shocked at the skill level of Houston Tuminello at WR. His numbers are staggering career-wise:

262 catches (state record)
    4311 Yards
    55 TD's

I saw him play 8 or 9 times and he possesses the best ball skills of any high-school WR that I have ever seen. I don't have a dog in this fight but I will assure you that you will see hands, route-running and acrobatic catches like you haven't seen in a long time.

I have noticed you guys are excited about Cruise Williams, and you should be, but you can take my word for it his WR skills are far inferior to Tuminello's.

Congratulations to all Tech supporters, the next few years should be exciting.

Just an opinion from a high-school football junkie.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: Houston Tuminello

How many times were you able to watch Williams?
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by jlynnb1 View Post
    I have followed high-school football in East and North Texas for several years. I have seen many great players in that time at all positions. I'm posting this just to let all LA TECH supporters know that you are going to be shocked at the skill level of Houston Tuminello at WR. His numbers are staggering career-wise:

262 catches (state record)
    4311 Yards
    55 TD's

I saw him play 8 or 9 times and he possesses the best ball skills of any high-school WR that I have ever seen. I don't have a dog in this fight but I will assure you that you will see hands, route-running and acrobatic catches like you haven't seen in a long time.

I have noticed you guys are excited about Cruise Williams, and you should be, but you can take my word for it his WR skills are far inferior to Tuminello's.

Congratulations to all Tech supporters, the next few years should be exciting.

Just an opinion from a high-school football junkie.
    That's awesome! We are in dire need of good receivers. If his skill set is as you claim, he will be playing on Saturdays very soon.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Houston's video is awesome and his numbers are pretty amazing. I hope he's able to get in for the summer program and get himself ready...he may be called upon very early.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I can't wait to see him moving the chains and catching TD's in a TECH uniform.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Just think in a few years Livas will be a Sr. and Williams and Tuminello will both be Jr.'s. THAT will be a very nice WR's corp. Hopefully Hardin will be all he is cracked up to be and we will have a very nice offense.

.....Not to forget Stanton at RB!!

It's fun to dream, I hope it all comes together.

Puppy jlynnb1 seems to have something between the earsjlynnb1 seems to have something between the earsjlynnb1 seems to have something between the earsjlynnb1 seems to have something between the earsjlynnb1 seems to have something between the earsjlynnb1 seems to have something between the earsjlynnb1 seems to have something between the earsjlynnb1 seems to have something between the ears

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    How many times were you able to watch Williams?
    Had the opportunity to see him on film quite a few times. He's an impressive athlete (6'5", 210, 4.5 40) and football player and my post wasn't meant to take anything away from that.....only to share my opinion that Houston is going to be a special player for the Bulldogs.....and that as far as WR skill goes, you'd be hard pressed to find many better than Tuminello.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jlynnb1 View Post
    Had the opportunity to see him on film quite a few times. He's an impressive athlete (6'5", 210, 4.5 40) and football player and my post wasn't meant to take anything away from that.....only to share my opinion that Houston is going to be a special player for the Bulldogs.....and that as far as WR skill goes, you'd be hard pressed to find many better than Tuminello.
    Johnny was just messing with you jlynn. We are all VERY excited to have Houston on board! Johnny has actually been talking up Houston for a while now.

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    Just think in a few years Livas will be a Sr. and Williams and Tuminello will both be Jr.'s. so will rp stuart!!! THAT will be a very nice WR's corp.
    see above
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

I'm also hearing that Casey from Homer is a burner. He might factor into the equation as well.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Houston seems like Beck but bigger.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    Houston seems like Beck but bigger.
    But he doesn't have a 5 o clock shadow that never goes away (Houston).

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

I'm excited about Houston and I didn't know he held the Texas state reception record. That's insane! We have a great group of young WRs, hopefully they will all stay in school

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    I'm also hearing that Casey from Homer is a burner. He might factor into the equation as well.
    You are so right BOXER! If Richie Casey is fully recovered from his knee surgery, and from all reports he is, we will see another BURNER in the same class as Livas. Wow, it really gets this old fart fired up with all the talk about the YOUNG WR's! I really appreciate jlybn telling us about Houston---can't wait to see him in a Bulldog uniform!

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYS14 View Post
    You are so right BOXER! If Richie Casey is fully recovered from his knee surgery, and from all reports he is, we will see another BURNER in the same class as Livas. Wow, it really gets this old fart fired up with all the talk about the YOUNG WR's! I really appreciate jlybn telling us about Houston---can't wait to see him in a Bulldog uniform!
    Coach Mick, Coachdawg and the others from your generation who have kept the faith in these Bulldogs all these years, with all the highs and lows you've guys have been through, I'm as excited as ever to see these guys produce as much for you all to live through it than me. I can only imagine the elation you guys will feel when we finally reach where we should be, should have been and where you've all wanted us to be and hoped for all these years.

+ Reply to Thread