+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama ineligible to run for POTUS?

Champ 9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough 9701Dawg's Avatar

Warning Obama ineligible to run for POTUS?

The forged birth certificate assertion seems to be lingering and the Obama camp can't seem to dismiss it...

http://corner.nationalreview.com/pos...E0M2NjMDNjNzU=

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

Re: Obama ineligible to run for POTUS?

I think right-wing bloggers are trying to make it *look* like the Obama camp cant dismiss it by not letting it go, considering Obama's already released his birth certificate.

"But it's a forgery!!! WHAAAA!!!"
    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9701Dawg View Post
    The forged birth certificate assertion seems to be lingering and the Obama camp can't seem to dismiss it...

http://corner.nationalreview.com/pos...E0M2NjMDNjNzU=
    Really, if it was a forgery, the State of Hawaii would have been all over it long ago.

If Obama wasn't born in Hawaii, I guess he must have been born in some Islamic country ruled by Marxists.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    Really, if it was a forgery, the State of Hawaii would have been all over it long ago.

If Obama wasn't born in Hawaii, I guess he must have been born in some Islamic country ruled by Marxists.
    Maybe you're related.

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker2 View Post
    I think right-wing bloggers are trying to make it *look* like the Obama camp cant dismiss it by not letting it go, considering Obama's already released his birth certificate.

"But it's a forgery!!! WHAAAA!!!"
    Nice. Salty has the cheese, you've got the whine.

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mildawg View Post
    Nice. Salty has the cheese, you've got the whine.
    Sorry- its all the right wing bloggers who cornered the market on whine this election cycle.
    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Sorry- its all the right wing bloggers who cornered the market on whine this election cycle.
    You obviously haven't read many neo-lib blogs. The same bunch that has been crying about Bush/Cheney and then Hillary are now crying about McCain. It's pathetic.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    http://my.barackobama.com/page/invite/birthcert

but I guess thats when they start whining "but it could be a forgery!!!"

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

http://my.barackobama.com/page/invite/birthcert

but I guess thats when they start whining "but it could be a forgery!!!"
    Am I reading that correctly? Does it have him listed as a caucasian?

As to this controversy, I'll admit that I've forgotten much since I've taken my classes that dealt with any of this and in fact don't even remember which classes would have dealt with any requirements to run for president or any other office, but it would seem to me that if there are requirements to run for a particular office, then the documentations of proof for those requirements would have had to have been presented to the proper authorities for the individual to be able to be ruled eligible to run. Is the furor over the fact that Obama was ruled eligible to run for president without all the proper documentation for proof having been presented? If so, then it seems we need to overhaul our committee that approves candidate eligibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Am I reading that correctly? Does it have him listed as a caucasian?

As to this controversy, I'll admit that I've forgotten much since I've taken my classes that dealt with any of this and in fact don't even remember which classes would have dealt with any requirements to run for president or any other office, but it would seem to me that if there are requirements to run for a particular office, then the documentations of proof for those requirements would have had to have been presented to the proper authorities for the individual to be able to be ruled eligible to run. Is the furor over the fact that Obama was ruled eligible to run for president without all the proper documentation for proof having been presented? If so, then it seems we need to overhaul our committee that approves candidate eligibility.
    Mother's race is caucasian. A little farther down you can see Father's Race: African

I would go ahead and guess that he probably did submit the necessary documentation or whatever, and that this rumor is the latest in a chain of right-wing blogger smear attacks that are based on NO facts, and are just trying to get people worked up over Obama possibly winning the election.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Mother's race is caucasian. A little farther down you can see Father's Race: African

I would go ahead and guess that he probably did submit the necessary documentation or whatever, and that this rumor is the latest in a chain of right-wing blogger smear attacks that are based on NO facts, and are just trying to get people worked up over Obama possibly winning the election.

Wrong! That was started by the Hillary camp and has been out there a good while DB2. Nice try though.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

I see it now. Man, my eyes are getting terrible.

Actually some good points made about Obama's birth certificate. I didn't realize that Obama didn't provide the earlier copy when I first posted. If he's legitimate, then why doesn't he take the time to get the certificate? Seriously? It's not that hard and I would have done it a long time ago to shut everyone up. It seems that everyone who has ever requested their Hawaiin birth certificates all show the same things that Obama's doesn't, the creased folds and the seal stamped on the back showing through. The Obama camp can dismiss this all they want, but this really is a serious issue that would take so little effort on Obama's part to clear up.

http://www.saveourrepublic26.com/fraud.html

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

It has been a smear against Sen. Obama since the beginning of his campaign. Hillary, RWers, etc... What I don't understand is what Dirty says. If it is a widely accepted lie, clear it up. It wouldn't take 10 minutes of his time for it all to go away.

+ Reply to Thread