+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: The Happening XXVII

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Re: The Happening XXVII

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Now you know you were REALLY looking to hang with Westv!

I don't know what I am going to do about you! But I'm thinking REALLY hard.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    I don't know what I am going to do about you! But I'm thinking REALLY hard.

She wanted HIS autograph ... you know he's CFL, NFL??
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    She wanted HIS autograph ... you know he's CFL, NFL??
    Who?

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Westv! He's our celebrity!

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Westv! He's our celebrity!
    Is he? I didn't know. But, I am happy to know how much he is admired by members of this board - since he has been such a fine contributor and sponsor of Tech Athletics. I am so glad to know how much he is appreciated on this board!

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    Is he? I didn't know. But, I am happy to know how much he is admired by members of this board - since he has been such a fine contributor and sponsor of Tech Athletics. I am so glad to know how much he is appreciated on this board!
    He's a contributor and sponsor of Tech Athletics? I'd never had known. How'd you find that out?

Varsity Bulldog OSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her game

I was there too!! The food was pretty darn good too. Half of our sponsored table didn't show up, so I got to have a few extra brownies and strawberries. ha!

Anyway, the Tech 100 is exactly as a few posters described it. It is an elite club designed for alumni who wish to donate LARGE amounts of money. They get some fun perks in return.

I'd also like to add, that I am very excited about our JumboTron in the Joe! Should be up and ready for the 2009-2010 season. Also, Dooley mentioned some aesthtic revamps ahead for the all the facilities as well.

I wish I would have had the opportunity to cozy up to some of the politicans there... an internship would be sweet.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    He's a contributor and sponsor of Tech Athletics? I'd never had known. How'd you find that out?
    I really wish he would let us know about what he does - he keeps us in the dark way too much....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ splicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    I really wish he would let us know about what he does - he keeps us in the dark way too much....
    Do you have any idea who I could call to help me move? I just can't find a mover. I know there must be one somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Dwayne and Dawgpix told me at The Happening. :icon_wink:

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OSL2008 View Post
    I was there too!! The food was pretty darn good too. Half of our sponsored table didn't show up, so I got to have a few extra brownies and strawberries. ha!

Anyway, the Tech 100 is exactly as a few posters described it. It is an elite club designed for alumni who wish to donate LARGE amounts of money. They get some fun perks in return.

I'd also like to add, that I am very excited about our JumboTron in the Joe! Should be up and ready for the 2009-2010 season. Also, Dooley mentioned some aesthtic revamps ahead for the all the facilities as well.

I wish I would have had the opportunity to cozy up to some of the politicans there... an internship would be sweet.

Careful about throwing around that word "elite." It really ticks some people off in Monroe, and we don't want to offend them.

Quote Originally Posted by OSL2008 View Post
    Cozy up? Sweet?
    You talking about OUR legislators?????

Varsity Bulldog OSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her game

Hey, an internship is an internship... can't be too picky around these parts.

and lol @ the elite. Some people just want to whine about anything. That whole thing was ridiculous

Champ DFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really nice DFWDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    Here's the Ruston Daily Leader's report:

http://www.rustonleader.com/news.php?id=4211
    I liked Coach Dooley's comments and it sounds like he has all his staff and partnership with the administration and big boosters focused on priorities which follows well with DR's comments. It is impressive the change in such a short period of time.

He said the start of the new football year — kicking off with the season opener Aug. 30 — will bring major changes at Joe Aillet Stadium. Facilities improvements are the most significant item on his agenda, with millions already raised and invested, and more to come, he said.

“Never before have we been united with the clarity of a common mission like we have today,” Dooley said

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

For any of ya'll in attendance I want your thoughts on this -

Is the Lady Techster basketball program OFFICIALLY DEAD?

Based on the crowd response at various points - I would say that it is....

Thoughts -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

+ Reply to Thread