+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Louisiana Tech Bulldog Welcome Bucket

Champ bad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to all bad_man's Avatar

Louisiana Tech Bulldog Welcome Bucket

I saw that the freshmen Welcome Buckets are available for purchase. I know they are usually sent by parents to their freshmen kids, but does anyone know if it is possible to buy one for a kid that doesn't have one ordered by a parent/ family member/etc.

I thought it might be nice to have a welcome to Tech from an alum at the start of their college career. It would be a good way to get the new blood fired up about Tech and maybe start a tradition to keep alumni involved in the school. Maybe we could chip in to send some from the BB&B and spread the word about the site to the incoming freshmen. It would be a great way to hook them as fans and board contributors from the start.

Puppy bulldawgdude305 is an unknown

Re: Louisiana Tech Bulldog Welcome Bucket

You can call the Alumni Center to find out.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: Louisiana Tech Bulldog Welcome Bucket

Sounds like a good plan to me.... how much are the buckets??

+ Reply to Thread