+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Last season for Cowboys Wade Phillips?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Last season for Cowboys Wade Phillips?

Say what??

LAST SEASON FOR WADE PHILLIPS?

Posted by Mike Florio on July 9, 2008, 4:58 p.m. EDT

We like the theory that is being floated by Jean-Jacques Taylor of the Dallas Morning News regarding the status of Cowboys coach Wade Phillips.
    Taylor thinks that the head coach’s second season in Dallas will be his final season there.

REST OF STORY
    http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/...wade-phillips/

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Re: Last season for Cowboys Wade Phillips?

This makes sense.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Thanks for being on top of Cowboy news for us. I think you're a closet Cowboys fan.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Say what??

LAST SEASON FOR WADE PHILLIPS?

Posted by Mike Florio on July 9, 2008, 4:58 p.m. EDT

We like the theory that is being floated by Jean-Jacques Taylor of the Dallas Morning News regarding the status of Cowboys coach Wade Phillips.
    Taylor thinks that the head coach’s second season in Dallas will be his final season there.

REST OF STORY
    http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/...wade-phillips/

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Thanks for being on top of Cowboy news for us. I think you're a closet Cowboys fan.
    Not me man! But I didn't remember you being one.

I just got a kick out of it due J.Jones possibly wanting a new coach no matter which way next year goes for the cowgirls. If a SB win or show, then it's Jones' team the next year (to be the coach through a surrogate Garrett) to make another run and get the credit himself instead of Garrett.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Not me man! But I didn't remember you being one.

I just got a kick out of it due J.Jones possibly wanting a new coach no matter which way next year goes for the cowgirls. If a SB win or show, then it's Jones' team the next year (to be the coach through a surrogate Garrett) to make another run and get the credit himself instead of Garrett.

For most of my first 30 years I was a card-carrying Cowboys hater. Then, after my sister moved to Dallas and I started going out there a lot, I gradually became "sort of" a Cowboys fan. Don't know how it happened. Can't even say when it happened.

I don't live or die with them. I reserve that for Tech, and to a lesser extent, the St. Louis Cardinals.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Garrett's success makes me happy because I remember having to give a persuasive speech in an english class and my speech was to replace Bicknell. One of the replacements I suggested was actually Garrett who wasn't quite yet climbing the coaching ranks yet.

Of course, one of the other people I named was Bubby Brister. He hasn't quite panned out like I expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    For most of my first 30 years I was a card-carrying Cowboys hater. Then, after my sister moved to Dallas and I started going out there a lot, I gradually became "sort of" a Cowboys fan. Don't know how it happened. Can't even say when it happened.

I don't live or die with them. I reserve that for Tech, and to a lesser extent, the St. Louis Cardinals.

Gee, I'm sorry that came up! I'm embarrassed for you Joey. :icon_wink:

The Cowboys headed for training camp in California.

Swimmin’ pools . . . . Movie stars.

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

The Cowboys headed for training camp in California.

Swimmin’ pools . . . . Movie stars.

+ Reply to Thread